< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Prince Rupert vs .22 Magnum and .38  (Read 835 times)

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Prince Rupert vs .22 Magnum and .38
« on: April 28, 2017, 06:21:41 PM »
I like to watch Smart Every Day on the "YouTubes" because he does some crazy things and a good number are firearm related. The latest has Destin shooting a Prince Ruperts Drop with several revolvers. First he uses a .22 magnum and then he tries a .38 both to amazing results. Not a clickbait, just science.

Enjoy:
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: Prince Rupert vs .22 Magnum and .38
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 06:06:29 PM »
Destin posted his follow-on video to the above video. This time he uses a Mini-14, AK-47, and a Mosin Nagant, Special guest was Tannerite as well.  ;D

And for the likes of Greybeard he also lays some science on us that I have never heard about but will need to look into more, Triboluminescence.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Greybeard

• Bronze Benefactor
  • Live Free or Die!!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 12:34:27 PM »
Mali - I believe that you have me confused with Greygeek. He is the fellow with all of the degrees and cool knowledge. I am just a run of the mill retired military guy/Security Officer/Trucker/Motorcycle rider/Ham radio operator!!!
WØCHF

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 08:12:50 PM »
Mali - I believe that you have me confused with Greygeek. He is the fellow with all of the degrees and cool knowledge. I am just a run of the mill retired military guy/Security Officer/Trucker/Motorcycle rider/Ham radio operator!!!
Far as I am concerned you both have lots of cool toys and great knowledge.  ;D

Offline jschenck

• NFOA Full Member
  • IT Guy
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 02:06:12 PM »
That is really cool!  and it's fun to see someone having a good time doing experiments like this.  Would never have guessed that the results would have turned out like that with the .38
Improving myself by shooting F-Class F/TR