< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: National Sovereignty Symposium  (Read 2161 times)

Offline gboyle2

• NFOA Full Member
National Sovereignty Symposium
« on: November 15, 2009, 08:13:50 PM »
State Senator Tony Fulton will be introducing a State Sovereignty Resolution in the Nebraska Unicameral in January.  Nebraska will acknowledge the Constitution as the supreme law of the land.  In an effort to ensure our resolution passes and strengthen the national movement, we are holding the National Sovereignty Symposium on January 16, 2010 at The Qwest Center Omaha.  We will be hosting representatives from across the country.  Our mission is to educate the public on the powers vested in the states by the Constitution.  Thomas Paine wrote, "These are the times that try men's souls."  We find ourselves in this grave position once again.  What will history write of our generation?s response to the current assault on personal liberty and freedom?  Please join us and help send a message to Washington that We The People will once again restore the balance of power to this nation.  

The symposium is growing by the week. I have some great news. Judge Andrew Napolitano has contacted us at the Constitutional Conservative Alliance and has expressed his desire to attend. His people informed us that FOX NEWS would be traveling with him. His proposed addition as a keynote speaker has sparked the interest of several other big names in the political world. We need the help of concerned Nebraskan's. As most of you know the Judge has spoken at length on the Constitution and he would like to speak before us and the nation at the Symposium. The judge can not do this for free, so we need your help, either through registrations or donations on the web site, or by check the the Constitutional Conservative Alliance. We have an opportunity to put Nebraska at the forefront of this battle along with Texas, Montana, Tennessee, Arizona and the others fighting for the Constitution.

God Bless You,

God Bless This Nation,

Registration begins at 9:00 a.m.

To register and see complete agenda
www.cca1789.com

Gregory T. Boyle
President
Constitutional Conservative Alliance
402-350-2476
gboyle2@cca1789.com

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
Re: National Sovereignty Symposium
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 08:24:39 PM »
This is something I would very much like the NFOA as an organization to be involved in. 

Anyone else interested?
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 08:35:29 PM »
I would love  to be there. Other than attending enmasse, how would the NFOA organization participate?
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 08:51:51 PM »
I'm open to ideas.  Maybe a few minutes for a member to pitch the NFOA to the crowd, an information/sign-up booth, etc.

I'd love to hear "The Judge" in person.  He is quite the Constitutional Scholar. 
Getting the NFOA on Fox News would be awesome, if even for just a few seconds.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 09:04:36 PM »
Rick I'll give Mr. Boyle a call and see what we can do.  Yes this is a chance for us to get out in front and lead, not only for firearms owners but for Nebraskan's and American's.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 09:11:14 PM »
Ask them about an ad on the forum, Andy
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 09:29:49 PM »
I like Senator Fulton more and more each day.  I'm looking forward to voting for him for Governor in a few years.

Offline Mosin

• NFOA Full Member
  • Go ahead make my day!
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2009, 09:47:15 PM »
That would be great we need to do all we can!  I would be there in my NFOA shirt!

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 09:42:45 PM »
My apologies to the OP that this thread was inadvertently locked. Not sure how that happened, but it is open again .
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder

Offline SBarry

• Former BOD, NFOA Volunteer , NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award Winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 10:00:13 PM »
I am willing to do whatever is needed, let's get the NFOA playing a major role in this if we can.
The sheep don't like this sheepdog until the wolves start working the flock.

Offline 00BUCK

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 02:47:10 AM »
I'll be attending for sure. If you need help staffing a NFOA information booth, I'll be happy to volunteer.

BTW, is the Qwest Center off limits for CCW? Seems like it would be since it is Omaha city property.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 02:48:20 AM by 00BUCK »

Offline Mosin

• NFOA Full Member
  • Go ahead make my day!
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 11:44:23 AM »
Open carry at Qwest?

Offline Jay

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2009, 12:03:03 PM »
Can't open carry without the gun being registered in Omaha.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 12:38:33 PM »
Open carry at Qwest?

Not legal unless you're LEO.

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2009, 09:38:14 PM »
I'm willing to help at a booth for this as long as my schedule doesn't change.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.

Offline fathertime

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2009, 09:59:54 AM »
It am interested, but what is concerning myself is local laws. The D.C. case concerend federal land and there is the Chicago case that is yet tbd. So if Chicago case is ruled as unconstitutional then, I might be better off to follow the fed rules, and throw out localized laws. Where would the local laws fall?

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2010, 02:49:49 PM »
Bump, The NFOA will have an informational table at this event as well as hosting a discussion room for the Firearms Freedom Act and other constitutional conflicts between current laws / legislation and the Second Amendment.

This looks to be an excellent event and a chance to meet others with similar interests, anyone interested in attending see the link in the sidebar to get your seat reserved.