< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Alabama Congressman Proposes New Legislation  (Read 981 times)

Offline Greybeard

• Bronze Benefactor
  • Live Free or Die!!
Alabama Congressman Proposes New Legislation
« on: June 20, 2017, 09:06:37 PM »
In light of the shooting of U.S. House Rep. Scalise (R) last week, U.S. Rep Brooks (R) of Alabama plans to introduce legislation to allow Congressmen to carry firearms in D.C. How about the rest of us? D.C is a cesspool and there is already a bill in the House and one in the Senate for National Reciprocity that would treat State issued Concealed Carry Licenses/Permits like Drivers Licenses, to be recognized by all jurisdictions. Lets get behind that legislation and take care of the ordinary citizen too!!! I sent messages to Senator Deb Fischer and Rep Don Bacon containing this information. I tried to send it to Senator Ben Sasse, but his message system wouldn't allow my message to go through. Don Bacon responded, saying that he supports H.R 38, National Reciprocity. We need to prod our representatives and the NRA, and now is the time to do it.
WØCHF

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Alabama Congressman Proposes New Legislation
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 11:45:40 PM »
The congressmen hiding in a dugout absolutely defenseless got a chance to see what it's like to be unarmed when you are being hunted by an armed lunatic. Thank God one of their peers had an armed security detail, or their lesson in the cost of being unarmed would have been the last lesson they ever learned.

Those being targeted by the liberal drone though were not just Republicans, they were patriots among Republicans. John McCain would not have been in any danger. It's a safe bet that those under the gun of the liberal drone already supported our right to be armed. But now maybe they support it even more emphatically, and they have a good, articulable, personal story they can tell to explain their emphatic support.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.