< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Mali, thanks for the advice.  (Read 1649 times)

Offline grumpy old man

• NFOA Full Member
    • Stand Up For It !
Mali, thanks for the advice.
« on: July 03, 2017, 03:39:24 PM »
Mali,

Thanks for the advice for the Alien Gear 3.0 tuck IWB concealable holster.  I ordered it on Saturday and I got it on Monday.  Pretty unreal considering its July 4th weekend. 

I put it on and wow, it really is more comfortable and I can now tuck in my shirts!

Thank you!
"One man with courage is a majority." Thomas Jefferson

“The laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: Mali, thanks for the advice.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 06:00:16 PM »
You are most welcome!
I put mine on after work each day and never really notice it is there until I take it off at night. For some reason the wife is not keen on me coming to bed with my holster on. Go figure.  ;)
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 11:15:32 AM »
For some reason the wife is not keen on me coming to bed with my holster on. Go figure.  ;)

"the wife" Is that your GUN or are you happy to see me .... :P
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 12:06:02 PM »
"the wife" Is that your GUN or are you happy to see me .... :P
Me: Yup!
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan