< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Ask me about Project Appleseed  (Read 1567 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Ask me about Project Appleseed
« on: August 07, 2017, 04:11:47 PM »
I'm starting this thread for all those questions I know you all have.
Ask Away!
What does it take to earn the coveted Rifleman Patch?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 04:29:57 PM by NE Bull »
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: Ask me about Project Appleseed
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 08:34:20 AM »
How late can we register?  I may have that weekend free but won't likely know for sure until a few days out.

We want everyone to get as much as they can from one of our events. Ensuring an appropriate instructor-to-student ratio plays a big part in guaranteeing a quality experience. For that reason, we encourage everyone to pre-register for events so we can plan and staff accordingly.

Please note that we have updated our pricing policies in 2017 and some of our existing literature may be outdated. Please refer to the pricing information below for all current pricing. Just a reminder that tickets to our events are NON-REFUNDABLE unless the event is canceled, although a one-time raincheck or transfer to another event is permissible.

As of this year, we will be unable to offer ANYONE free entry to our events. In the past, more than 60% of the free tickets we provided went unused, which kept people on our waiting lists from attending their desired events.

* Under 18 may be required to show proof of age
* An additional range fee may be required at some locations

Pre-registered shooters. Although we encourage pre-registration for events, walk-ons are welcome if space is available on the firing line.

Please Note: A small additional range fee may be required for all shooters at some locations. See specific location information for details and directions.

Check the information link to determine if there will be an additional range fee.
Check information link 48 hours prior to the event for any last minute information.
Pre-registration is important. It is important to know this information because Appleseed has to staff events so there is a good student to instructor ratio.
NOTE : Online registration ends 24 hours prior to the event, in order to process paper work. If you miss it, you can still register at the door! You should go to the events registration page the evening before the event to see if the event is sold out. If it is sold out only ticket holders are able to attend.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 11:44:02 AM »
Do you have a link to the website for more info on what Project Appleseed is/does, and the details on what rifles are allowed, etc.?

Please note that we have updated our pricing policies in 2017 and some of our existing literature may be outdated.

Can you provide the link to pricing you mentioned? I am interested and would like to set aside the budget for this.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 12:00:09 PM »
At the link provided on the event thread.

appleseedinfo.org

https://appleseedinfo.org/pricing-information/

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 09:42:07 AM »
Thanks!
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan