< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Supersonic 9mm suppressed through an SBR  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Laufen

• Post approval required
Supersonic 9mm suppressed through an SBR
« on: August 15, 2017, 09:00:30 AM »
Just a quick vid of some 135 gr. +P Hornady Flex Lock loads through a 7.5" barreled rifle. The first one stayed subsonic but all of the following rounds went supersonic.  They are on the 1100 fps line. 

My apologies for the inaccuracy in the vid description, I didn't realize my buddy was recording me or I would have made an effort to be more precise. 

Offline Burnsy87

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Supersonic 9mm suppressed through an SBR
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 10:25:58 AM »
How are you liking your Scorpion?  I grabbed one, got the Form 1 back, and through a Rugged Obsidian on it.  Probably my most fun gun to shoot.  It loves the American Eagle 147gr.  The Speer Lawman has been flawless as well.

Offline Laufen

• Post approval required
Re: Supersonic 9mm suppressed through an SBR
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 11:01:33 AM »
How are you liking your Scorpion?  I grabbed one, got the Form 1 back, and through a Rugged Obsidian on it.  Probably my most fun gun to shoot.  It loves the American Eagle 147gr.  The Speer Lawman has been flawless as well.
I really like it.  Zero issues at all, and as I'm sure you are aware, it suppresses extremely well.  I made some minor modifications (grip, feed ramp polishing, ground the safety button down) and it's fantastic.  It's probably my favorite rifle to shoot, and it's great for getting new shooters excited about the shooting sports.

I shoot a lot of CCI Lawman 147's through it too, just because I have a mountain of the stuff.  No problems at all.  I've stuffed mags full of miscellaneous hp loads, and no problems there either.