General Categories > The NFA Corner

$199 30 Caliber Can?

(1/3) > >>

Laufen:
I'm no fan of Black Aces Tactical since they were the genesis of the whole "shouldering the brace" thing with the ATF....however, I'd like to hear this.  I hope it's better than the $100 Rebel rimfire can that blows.

http://soldiersystems.net/2017/08/21/black-aces-tactical-announces-a-new-suppressor-at-199-for-both-the-30-and-7-62mm-platforms/

RobertH:
eh... i'd rather have a solid company with a great track record and great customer service over a cheap can.  you could almost roll your own at that price.

Laufen:

--- Quote from: RobertH on August 22, 2017, 05:10:06 PM ---eh... i'd rather have a solid company with a great track record and great customer service over a cheap can.  you could almost roll your own at that price.

--- End quote ---
I totally agree.  Every budget can I've ever shot has been garbage.  The Rebel .22 can and pretty much everything that Thompson Machine builds.

Les:

--- Quote from: Laufen on August 22, 2017, 04:55:32 PM ---I'm no fan of Black Aces Tactical since they were the genesis of the whole "shouldering the brace" thing with the ATF....however, I'd like to hear this.  I hope it's better than the $100 Rebel rimfire can that blows.

http://soldiersystems.net/2017/08/21/black-aces-tactical-announces-a-new-suppressor-at-199-for-both-the-30-and-7-62mm-platforms/

--- End quote ---
Ok, do you actually own a Rebel silencer?  Or just trying to elicit a response?  But I think I already know.... 8)

Laufen:

--- Quote from: Les on August 22, 2017, 05:23:42 PM ---Ok, do you actually own a Rebel silencer?  Or just trying to elicit a response?  But I think I already know.... 8)

--- End quote ---
A very good friend is an SOT.  He bought one out of curiosity.  We shot it for 2 hours at the Clybel shooting range a month ago.  It was horrific...it offered basically zero legitimate suppression.  It was probably not even hearing safe with standard velocity loads...out of a MKII 5.5"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version