General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

I hope somebody is running against State Senator Matt Hansen

<< < (2/2)

jFader:
I just read an old article in the world Herald where Hansen is quoted...

"Hansen said he went to law school not with the goal of practicing law, but to gain skills in research, writing, mediation and dispute resolution."

So the ultra liberal Hansen has aspirations of being a life long politician?

As far as the unicameral goes...Lincoln is the worst!   Wishart, Bolz, Hansen, Morfeld.....it must be a liberal utopia down there?

Les:

--- Quote from: jFader on August 29, 2017, 11:25:09 PM ---I just read an old article in the world Herald where Hansen is quoted...

"Hansen said he went to law school not with the goal of practicing law, but to gain skills in research, writing, mediation and dispute resolution."

So the ultra liberal Hansen has aspirations of being a life long politician?

As far as the unicameral goes...Lincoln is the worst!   Wishart, Bolz, Hansen, Morfeld.....it must be a liberal utopia down there?

--- End quote ---
Don't forget the queen....ppb

Mntnman:

--- Quote from: Mali on August 28, 2017, 10:13:33 PM ---Means he doesn't know how to make a profit?

--- End quote ---

You'd be surprised how profitable "nonprofits " can be!

jFader:

--- Quote from: Les on August 30, 2017, 06:47:01 AM ---Don't forget the queen....ppb

--- End quote ---

I had sucuessfully blocked her from my thought process...thanks for the unpleasant reminder.  :o

During testimony she actually said "I support the 2nd Amendment....BUT" when she clearly does not.   We need to get some better folks elected. 

Les:

--- Quote from: jFader on August 30, 2017, 04:47:19 PM ---I had sucuessfully blocked her from my thought process...thanks for the unpleasant reminder.  :o

During testimony she actually said "I support the 2nd Amendment....BUT" when she clearly does not.   We need to get some better folks elected.

--- End quote ---
Completely agree.....but how?  She's pretty well liked amongst her constituents.  I do know some in her area that aren't on board.  She says enough of the right things to keep everyone happy or so she thinks. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version