< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: News from the Second Amendment March.  (Read 1146 times)

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
News from the Second Amendment March.
« on: January 13, 2010, 10:03:23 PM »

What's New

A Message from the Founder

Well, folks, the Second Amendment March is now less than 100 days away, and I can feel the momentum building, swelling, growing like a live organism beneath my feet. I feel as if I've been pushing on a giant rock for the past ten months, pushing as hard as I can for all I'm worth. Pushing when I'm tired. Pushing when I'm sore. And pushing when I'm discouraged. But I have good news for you. Last week I pushed and the rock moved. And not just a little, but a lot!

Last week we added our first two corporate sponsors:  United States Concealed Carry Association and Front Sight Firearms Institute.

I'd like all of you to consider joining United States Concealed Carry Association. They have a top-of-the-line magazine plus email tips and great articles to help you in your concealed carry journey through life. They are a great organization with a great radio show as well.  (www.armedamericanradio.com) Check them out at www.usconcealedcarry.com.

If you need firearms training, then you should consider taking an excellent course from Front Sight near Las Vegas, Nevada. Check out their website at www.frontsight.com. Front Sight gives excellent training and you can get a great price if you purchase one of our training class certificates through the Second Amendment March online store. (http://secondamendmentmarch.americommerce.com)

I'd also like to take a moment to thank Larry Pratt from Gun Owners of America for all the help he's given us. (www.gunowners.org) GOA is the premier no-compromise gun rights organization in America. You can join and also help out Second Amendment March in the process by going to our online store.

So, as you can see, the rock moved last week, and next week I expect it to move even further. I'll be at the infamous SHOT show (www.shotshow.org) all next week talking to the movers and shakers of the Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoors Trade industry, trying to glean even more support for the Second Amendment March. If any of you will be there and wish to meet up for coffee, just give me a call at 269-838-5586.

God bless you all and thanks again for helping me move that giant rock!

Skip Coryell
Founder, Second Amendment March
skip@secondamendmentmarch.com

Ebay auction!

Join us on e-bay for our fundraising efforts!

The first item up is an Autographed Ted Nugent pink camo camouflage hat!

Hurry! Auction ends Sunday, Jan. 17! Bidding starts at $49.99!

Organizing a bus?

Are you organizing a charter bus to take participants to the Second Amendment March in Washington, D.C.?

Let us know about it, and we'll post the contact information on our site so people can reserve a seat with you.

http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com/buscoordinator
Please RSVP

We now have an RSVP form on our website that allows our supporters to let us know if they plan on attending their state march, the national march, or both.

This information will help us greatly in determining how many attendees to expect, additional resources that we may need to secure, and how many hotel rooms we should block off.

We have created the form to require only a minimal amount of informtation.  However, the more information you provide to us, the better we can serve you.

Rest assured that we value your privacy, and this information will not be shared with ANYONE outside of the Second Amendment March organization or our event planning partner, One Step Promotions.

To RSVP now, please go to http://www.secondamendmentmarch.com/rsvp
New State Coordinators

COLORADO
Kelly Woodruff
kwkelly94@gmail.com

Kelly is a County Coordinator for We the People Congress in Colorado. She is also starting a Mesa County 2nd Amendment Task Force, modeled after Shaffer Cox's organization in Anchorage, Alaska. She is a proud wife and mother of 5 children and 6 grandchildren

GEORGIA
Nighta Davis
Nider77777@windstream.net
(706) 896-9021

Nighta has been hard at work for the SAM and already has 8 buses coordinated! She is founder and coordinator of both the
North Ga./American USA Patriots and Unite In Action/National Liberty Unity Summit.

VIRGINIA
Chris Richardson
richarcm13@yahoo.com
(703) 945-2588

Chris is a graduate of James Madison University and currently works as a Project Manager for a fixture/decor manufacturer in Northern Virginia.  He is an active member of the VCDL and the NRA and also spends the majority of his free time working to promote other political issues and concerns.

State Announcements

MICHIGAN
State rally

Where: East Lawn Capitol building, Lansing, MI
When: April 13th, 2010
Time: Noon-3:00 p.m.

MISSOURI
The Missouri statewide march has been announced for April 8th in Jefferson City. Contact Bruce Gravlin for more information!

NATIONAL
Second Amendment March founder Skip Coryell will be a speaking guest at the 2010 Free State Project NH Liberty Forum on March 18th -21st in Nashua, NH!

OHIO
A Town Hall meeting is scheduled for Feb. 20th and is being coordinated by Gerard Valentino of the Buckeye Firearms Association.

When: Feb. 20, 2010
Where: Black Wing Shooting Center (3722 Marysville Road Delaware, OH 43015)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Town Hall meeting is scheduled for February 27th and is being coordinated by Terry Jeffries.

When: Feb. 27, 2010
Where: Mercer County Sportsman Association (7052 State Route 703, Celina, Ohio 45822)

Subscribe to the Ohio SAM newsletter to keep informed, or watch this space.

State Coordinators

Check the list below for your state Coordinator. If you don't see a Coordinator for your state, email Skip Coryell to volunteer!

AK Len Betts      kl7lb@yahoo.com
AL Ed Anderson NativeSon@secondamendmentmarch.com
AR Steve Skillern sskill@suddenlink.net
AZ Terri Proud Terri.Proud@SecondAmendmentMarch.com
CA Kent Sandhagen Kent.Sandhagen@SecondAmendmentMarch.com
CO Kelly Woodruff kwkelly94@gmail.com
CT Kevin Borgnis Kevin.Borgnis@SecondAmendmentMarc.com
GA Nighta Davis Nider77777@windstream.net
IA Robert Fowler robertsgunshop@mchsi.com
IL Josh Laurent losthighwaymccc@yahoo.com
IN Jared Gollnitz  jpgollnitz@yahoo.com
KS Joe May may556@yahoo.com
KY Rex Bartley Rex.Bartley@SecondAmendmentMarch.com
MA Lynne Roberts lynne.roberts@secondamendmentmarch.com
MD John H. Josselyn lvp@associatedgunclubs.org
ME Chris Brochu Chris.Brochu@SecondAmendmentMarch.com
MI Brian Jeffs brian.jeffs@secondamendmentmarch.com
MO Matt Canovi springfieldmosecondamendment@yahoo.com

MO Bruce Gravlin (co-coordinator)
MT Tim Ravndal thornyacre@dishmail.net
NC Bill Lawry (co-coordinator)
NC Paul Valone GRNCFFE@aol.com
NH Kent Sharples Ken.Sharples@SecondAmendmentMarch.com
NJ Robert Kreisler njcsd@secondamendmentmarch.com
NM Mike Buckingham mbuckingham055@comcast.net
NY Brian Belz Brian.Belz@Secondamendmentmarch.com
OH Daniel White dwhite@OhioCCW.org
OK Dan Howard Dan@HowardAircraft.com
OR Steve Evans steve_evans_oregon@yahoo.com
SC Kevin Rufert SC2ndAmendment@comporium.net
TN Thomas Harvey theharv@charterinternet.com
TX Alan Niederlitz texas2amarch@yahoo.com
UT Jon Grove jpgrove@comcast.net
VA Chris Richardson richarcm13@yahoo.com
WA Casey Davis Casey.Davis@secondamendmentmarch.com
WY Stan Iverson Alabams@vcn.com

Now Available from Our Sponsors

Now when you RSVP for the march(es) or you sign up for our newsletter you have the option of signing up to receive occasional special offers from Second Amendment March sponsors.  This could include special promotions, sales, coupons or announcements not available elsewhere.

If you have already subscribed to our newsletter and would like to opt into these offers, simply go to www.secondamendmentmarch.com and enter the email address that you used to sign up in our newsletter subscription box and click the Submit button.  Alternatively, you can click the "Update Profile/Email Address" link at the bottom of any newsletter you have received from us.  A browser window will open that allows you to send further instructions to your email inbox.  You can then go into your profile and select the checkbox to receive special offers from Second Amendment March sponsors, and save your preferences.
One-Step Promotions & Incentives

Christine Drawdy with One-Step Promotions & Incentives will be partnering with Second Amendment March to help coordinate hotel and transportation arrangements for the event.

More information will be available on our website soon.
Safe Streets In the Nationwide Concealed Carry of Handguns

Safe Streets In the Nationwide Concealed Carry of Handguns

The latest book from nationally known columnist, and liberty activist John Longenecker is available in e-book form!

This book presents a fascinating look at key points of the modern

The Top 5 truths about the armed citizen in our country and the role of the armed citizen.

The best kept secrets of gun control, anti-violence movements and how these programs adversely affect your family in ways seemingly not even related to gun control.

And much more!

Get this valuable e-book for only $12.95!

Click here to order now!

The County Sheriff: America's Last Hope

Sheriff Mack's newest book covers decades of research to prove once and for all that the sheriffs in this country are indeed the ultimate law authority in their respective jurisdictions. The sheriff absolutely has the power and responsiblity to defend his citizens against all enemies, including those from our own Federal Government. History, case law, common law and common sense all show clear evidence that the sheriff is the people's protector in all issues of injustice and is responsible for keeping the peace in all matters. He is the last line of defense for his constituents; he is America's last hope to regain our forgotten freedom. This short but powerful book is a must read for all citizens, sheriffs, and government officials that we may all work to return America to the constitutional republic she was meant to be. Amazing as it might be, the sheriff can make this happen!

Lessons from Armed America

True stories of men and women who  defended themselves and their families!
Written by Kathy Jackson and Mark Walters

Don't rely on others to protect yourself and your loved ones.  "Lessons from Armed  America" is the essential primer for self defense.  Kathy and Mark are the experts that answer all your questions on stalking, real-life firefights, prevention and awareness, as well as carjacking and use of nonlethal force.  They tell it like it is with candor and compassion, speaking through both experience and  well-thought-out-research.  If you're serious about protecting your family, this is the one book you MUST read!

Join the NRA
Fellow Patriots...

Receive a discounted NRA Membership ($10 off) and support Second Amendment March at the same time! Now when you join or renew your membership with the NRA through Second Amendment March, we receive a portion of the membership fee from the NRA. Click the image above to get started, or go to http://membership.nrahq.org/default.asp?campaignid=XP022115

Thank you for your support!

Second Amendment March on Twitter
Second Amendment March is now on Twitter!  Twitter is a free service that allows people to stay connected via short messages, called "tweets".  Second Amendment March is utilizing this tool to provide updates and news to our supporters.

You can follow us at: http://twitter.com/2AMarch
 How You Can Help
There are many things you can do TODAY to make a difference for future generations:
Join our forums
spread the word
pass out flyers
set up a town hall meeting in your area
write articles for the Second Amendment March website
write to your legislators
make a donation
write to the media
Set up a Second Amendment March fundraiser in your area
Share your special skills/knowledge
 "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

--Samuel Adams

Your company here! 
Interested in a great advertising opportunity to reach an audience receptive to firearms and related goods and services? Advertise in the Second Amendment March Newsletter!

This newsletter reaches more that 7,100 subscribers every week, not including every time it is forwarded to a non-subscriber. You can reach this audience to drive traffic to your business while at the same time helping the Second Amendment March be a success!

We're running a special introductory offer. For just $50/month you can have an ad approximately the size of this announcement in the next issue!

Contact SAM newsletter editor Daniel White at dwhite@OhioCCW.org for more information!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are receiving this email, it is because you requested to receive email updates from Second Amendment March.  We NEVER spam or send unsolicited email.

Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,

Second Amendment March

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In This Issue 
A Message from the Founder 
Ebay auction! 
Organizing a bus? 
Please RSVP 
New State Coordinators 
State Announcements 
Now Available from Our Sponsors 
Advertise With Us! 
Did You Know?

It takes a substantial amount of money to organize an event like Second Amendment March.  Our fundraising advisors have set specific milestones that we need to meet in order to make the march happen.  Right now we are VERY short of that goal and need your help!  If you can help, please click on the Contribute Now button above to donate via our secured donation page.  Thank you! 
Our Mission
The mission of the Second Amendment March is to galvanize the courage and resolve of Americans; to petition our elected officials against establishing anti-gun legislation; and to remind America that the Second Amendment is necessary to maintain our right to self defense.

It is the one right that protects all others.

We will accomplish our mission by a centralized, peaceful march in Washington DC, the United States Capitol, supported by satellite marches to State Capitols and other cities all across America.

Advertisement

CCWTargets.com  is offering Second Amendment March combo packs, with a portion of every purchase being donated to Second Amendment March. 

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.

Offline jland0425

• NFOA Full Member
Re: News from the Second Amendment March.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 07:49:53 PM »
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I'm sure, like myself, a lot of you can't make it to D.C. for the 2nd Amendment March. Here is another way you can participate.

http://www.ignatius-piazza-front-sight.com/2010/03/15/front-sights-100th-monday-blog-lets-do-something-big

I'm participating this way, and hope a few others that can't attend in person, will do the same.

?She never begins an attack, nor, when once engaged, ever surrenders: She is therefore an emblem of magnanimity and true courage. ? she never wounds ?till she has generously given notice, even to her enemy, and cautioned him against the danger of treading on her.?-Benjamin Franklin