< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: well there going after semi autos,  (Read 1084 times)

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
well there going after semi autos,
« on: October 11, 2017, 03:48:28 PM »
 I havnt seen the bill. but from what this guy says. its pretty stupid, you have to have a base to be able to tell what is improved,

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
Re: well there going after semi autos,
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 06:54:04 PM »
I havnt seen the bill. but from what this guy says. its pretty stupid, you have to have a base to be able to tell what is improved,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCLoIorYguU&feature=youtu.be

Did you have any doubt? Anyone capable of logic knows they are using incrementalism to get them all. That's why an emotional reaction to ban something used in ONE heinous crime and no others that I am aware of is about the most dangerous things that can happen.

BTW, NRA Wayne has stated that the NRA agrees with the Full Auto ban. We should not go along with anything that gives them a crack to start working on until they can get liberty to crumble.

Contact the NRA, politicians, everyone and tell them NO BANS! Bump stocks aren't for everyone but that's no reason drop the first domino.

CC

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 07:58:20 PM »
I oppose any new regulations for the reason states - the end goal is a total ban and they are trying to do it incrementally.

I learned my lesson about “reasonable bans” years ago.  The governor of MD asked for a ban on Saturday Night Specials.  He said these small caliber cheaply made guns were the weapons of choice for criminals. He said they were junk guns that legitimate gun owners didn’t use.

Made sense, seemed reasonable, but.....before the ink was dry on the new law, he was out saying that the police needed funding to purchase new higher caliber guns because they were outgunned by criminals. Wait, wait, didn’t you just say the criminals were using cheap Saturday Night Specials....

After that I will never consider any ban reasonable.

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 08:01:40 PM »
Simple way to tell if a politician is lying...

Are his/her lips moving? They are lying to you.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline on the fritz

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 08:02:17 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCLoIorYguU&feature=youtu.be

I just watched that.  I came here to post it for the FUDDS that are here, but you already did.