< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: DEGuns  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
DEGuns
« on: October 11, 2017, 11:18:59 PM »
New store is open  at 134th and O st Lincoln  8)
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline GreggL

• NFOA Full Member
Re: DEGuns
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 01:44:05 PM »

Thanks for the heads up. Is that outside the city limit's?

Due to Lincoln's gun registration policy I prefer to purchase handguns outside of city limits.
Government not being restrained by the Constitution as written is tyranny pure and simple.

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 01:59:59 PM »
Without checking a city limits map I'd say it is outside, not sure if it matters if it's within the 3 mile limit or not. 

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 04:13:00 PM »
DEGuns does not charge city sales tax at the new location, so yes it is outside city limits
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline StuartJ

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 09:32:29 PM »
You could ask DEGuns that question. I've only been to the old store.
"I ask, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers.”
-- George Mason

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 09:48:25 PM »
Went for a walk through the new store today....awesome amount of space and inventory. NFOA members need to check out the hunting aparrel and boots as well as casual under armour gear.

Another very cool feature is the custom designed handgun and rifle display rack system that Derek has installed that allows maximum access to the firearms while still be totally secure.

Ammunition inventory is huuuuge and growing.

DEGuns is well on its way to becoming a must visit destination for shooting sports,  gear,  ammo  and firearms in the midwest.
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder

Offline StuartJ

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 06:29:38 PM »
I sent them an email and in their reply they wrote "We are not in the city limits and are no longer subject to that un constitutional ordinance".
"I ask, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers.”
-- George Mason