< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Never let a good tragedy go to waste  (Read 716 times)

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: Never let a good tragedy go to waste
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 08:09:29 PM »
Well written on her part, but totally ignored, I am sure, on the part of the Texas Democrats. (Hard to believe there is such a thing in Texas. Is this like the Chuppacabra?)
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline justsomeguy

• Defender of the Constitution
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 08:10:21 AM »
Well written on her part, but totally ignored, I am sure, on the part of the Texas Democrats. (Hard to believe there is such a thing in Texas. Is this like the Chuppacabra?)

I guess you've never been to Austin huh?
"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are." - Marcus Aurelius

Offline hilowe

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 01:29:01 PM »

Actually, they apologized when someone called them out on their misinformation.

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2017/10/11/campus-carry-spotlight-after-student-fatally-shoots-police-officer-texas-tech

The party originally made a post on Twitter condemning campus carry laws in the wake of the incident, but later deleted the tweet and apologized when it became clear that Daniels's possession of his firearm on campus was likely illegal.