General Categories > Carry Issues

Nebraska State Patrol Modernizes Concealed Handgun Permit with Online Services

<< < (2/3) > >>

bullit:

--- Quote from: DR4NRA on April 05, 2019, 11:36:36 AM ---It’s nice, I applied for renewal the end of March. New permit showed within 7 business days. Only problem is they don’t give directions on the disposal of the old permit.

--- End quote ---

There is no requirement for disposal.  Put it in your scrapbook.

SemperFiGuy:
Just renewed my NE CHP by using the NSP online renewal system.   Four months to expiration, wanted to pounce on this most important item at the very first opportunity.

Whaddaya Know, the data entry process went quite smoothly, which was extremely surprising, considering that it's a government-concocted system and all that.   My application receipt was at my email box the minute I checked for it.

One noticeable feature is that their credit card charge is a big, fat 9% instead of the more usual 3% normally charged by NGOs.   But then, it wouldn't be the government if it weren't grabbing your money.   

Now, a question for those who have already used this system and received their on-line renewed CHPs.   Namely, how do they handle the full-face picture issue???   Do they use the same old picture from your last CHP??   Or do they go to the government files and extract one of your many face-recognition pictures from the secret archives.

Or Whut..........??

I expected a message at the very end of the on-line process that would direct me to go over to Troop A here in Omaha and get my picture tooken.   Didn't happen.

Your response is invited.

sfg

Otterf18:
Never ask a question you don’t want to hear the answer to!  😂

bullit:

Now, a question for those who have already used this system and received their on-line renewed CHPs.   Namely, how do they handle the full-face picture issue???   Do they use the same old picture from your last CHP??   Or do they go to the government files and extract one of your many face-recognition pictures from the secret archives.

They use your most recent DL picture.

SemperFiGuy:
Thank You, Doctor, for the clear, timely, straightforward, and unambiguous response.

Yeah...... I was afraid of that.

sfg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version