< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: DE Guns is now Open @ 134th & East O Lincoln Grand Opening Event Nov 17-18 8AM  (Read 1110 times)

degunsnet

Our new Store is now Open! No more City Tax!

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
 I drove past there on the way back from the state ralley, huge building, and a nice lake,  but they were closed..  was going to spend mass quanties of money, but sadly had to bring my money home!
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline StuartJ

• NFOA Full Member
I tried go on Saturday but stupid GPS app tried to take me past Memorial stadium. i was so annoyed I just went home. I found another route and will follow it some other time.
"I ask, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers.”
-- George Mason

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
That's WEST 'O'
Take O street EAST toward 84th and just keep going past SCC, and the edge of town, until you see a big ol tan building to your left (North). It'll be at the big intersection with the flashing lights.  Ya need a GPS that'll give ya'll real directions.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 04:39:59 PM by NE Bull »
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline StuartJ

• NFOA Full Member
So my GPS was way off. O st past SCC is easy. Thanks.

I love that video.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:27:36 PM by StuartJ »
"I ask, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers.”
-- George Mason

Offline sidearm1

• NFOA Full Member
Caution:  They do not have rubber bumpers on their display cases.  it is impossible to see all the good stuff at once.  Definitely Kid in a Candy store experienced (except for the guy who only wanted a semi-auto pistol in 45 long colt).  He said he couldn't find one and that was the only was to go

it will be better when everything is in its place

Offline StuartJ

• NFOA Full Member
Went there yesterday. I think it will be better after the grand opening. A lot of stuff not actually guns, was not priced..

They're planning on having an out door range next year spring.
-- George Mason