< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Possible case to be heard by SCOTUS  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: Possible case to be heard by SCOTUS
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 11:40:25 PM »
Interesting read. Listening for more information on this as it comes available.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 08:38:04 AM »
I hope no 2nd Amendment case goes to the high court until there is a higher proportion of loyal Americans on it; in its present form I would not expect a ruling from it that reflects a commitment to uphold the law.  The traitor Ginsberg is teetering over the grave and hopefully will be replaced by a loyal American once she falls in.  Maybe a few others like her will follow.  So to me it makes sense to wait.

All Clinton and Obama appointees should be impeached for contempt of their oath but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for that to happen.  This is the oath they swear: 
“I, _________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”  [emphasis mine]

Hopefully a day will come when all judges (and all legislators, etc.) are made to obey that oath, or be impeached and removed from office.  But if that day ever comes it is a long way off.  For now we have to deal with the Court as a the political body it has become, and unfortunately that body has too high a proportion of enemy operatives on it for it to do much if an good.

The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 06:24:41 PM »
Recently received an email from the USCCA for the Into The Fray series. It was very relevant to this thread and so I will post a link here:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/beating-heart-nation/
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan