General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Omaha Auto Show

(1/2) > >>

ILoveCats:
Anyone been there? Is it worth the price of admission ($9, $7 for kids) or is it lame?

On the website I saw the list of exhibitors and included a timeshare condominium outfit.  ::)  Last thing  on earth I want to do is pay an admission fee to be bothered by people peddling crap, if it’s just a lot of that kind of stuff.

Mudinyeri:
It's one of the weakest car shows I've ever attended.

shooter:
 Is the show new car dealers showing off what you can see in the showroom for free? or is it local people with hotrods and restored cars and trucks?

ILoveCats:

--- Quote from: Mudinyeri on January 20, 2018, 11:08:27 AM ---It's one of the weakest car shows I've ever attended.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the warning.

Mudinyeri:

--- Quote from: shooter on January 20, 2018, 12:10:56 PM --- Is the show new car dealers showing off what you can see in the showroom for free? or is it local people with hotrods and restored cars and trucks?

--- End quote ---

The last time I went, it was mostly just stuff you could see on new car dealer lots or in showrooms. There were a few custom cars but not as many as regularly show up at the Coffee and Cars at the 156th & Maple Hy-Vee.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version