< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: From the Heartland  (Read 989 times)

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
From the Heartland
« on: January 22, 2010, 09:49:02 PM »
Many of you know that Gunscribe is a founding member of the NFOA, but you may not know that he is again actively blogging on his "From the Heartland" page. When he moved to the nether regions, his output dropped off a bit. Good to see ya back in the saddle Tim    

http://nebraskanews.blogspot.com/
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline rugermanx

• Powder Benefactor
Re: From the Heartland
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 11:26:09 PM »
His was the first blog I started reading.
The U. S. Constitution doesn't guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself. Benjamin Franklin

Offline Gunscribe

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: From the Heartland
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 08:54:02 PM »
Dang Dan, I was hoping no one would notice.

Actually I think I must have needed a break. I hadn't been motivated to write again until just recently.

I really have not had to either. The way you guys kicked in back in 2007 every time I came up with an idea for a story one of you guys had already written something on it. I loved seeing it, hence the awards, from the CKRBA/SAF, that were presented to a number of you May 5th 2008!

I think, and not because of the awards, that day was the moment that the NFOA got wheels.

I will never be able to express how much I appreciate all of the hard work on what has become of an idea I started talking up back in 2003.

To borrow a phrase, You are the NFOA.

I would especially like to thank Chris Zeeb, who I think has worked harder than anyone to get the NFOA off the ground. I also know that so many of you have sacrificed your own money and time to make it what it has become. I hesitate to name names as there is so many that I do not know personally that are personally involved and I do not want to risk leaving anyone out.

All I can do is say thank you knowing in my heart that is not nor will it ever be enough to convey how I feel.

Sincerely Gunscribe
Sidearms Training Academy
La Luz, NM