< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Columbus Rifle Club Gun Show Feb 10 and 11  (Read 947 times)

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: Columbus Rifle Club Gun Show Feb 10 and 11
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 01:38:37 PM »
I'm looking at the page for it and I think to myself, "AG Park? I know exactly where that is." And that is when I realize I have been to Columbus way to many times.  :laugh:

How is the quality of this show?
I find I like going to the shows just to see what there is and visit with those that go with me. I generally buy something (but never from Shooter 'cause ya know how it is we can only buy from people with Shooter).
j/k Shooter we all love you man.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
Re: Columbus Rifle Club Gun Show Feb 10 and 11
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 09:08:51 AM »
I'm looking at the page for it and I think to myself, "AG Park? I know exactly where that is." And that is when I realize I have been to Columbus way to many times.  :laugh:

How is the quality of this show?
I find I like going to the shows just to see what there is and visit with those that go with me. I generally buy something (but never from Shooter 'cause ya know how it is we can only buy from people with Shooter).
j/k Shooter we all love you man.

It's not Fremont but it's okay.  We generally have 130 - 150 tables.  Usual gun show fare.  I am the current club Prez, so I'm not exactly an unbiased source. :)
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller