< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Not this  (Read 584 times)

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: Not this
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 10:36:04 AM »
Can any Lincolnites tell me where N 14th comes anywhere close to Hiway 77?
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 10:47:41 AM »
I think they consider I-80 to be Hwy 77 between 77 North (56th St) and 77 South.  So that would be where I-80 crosses 14th St.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 10:49:07 AM »
Better written article states:
1400 Block of Torreys Drive.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 12:11:33 PM »
The two handguns were a .40 caliber Glock with two 12 round magazines and an unloaded .9 millimeter Ruger.

.9 Millimeter? Was this a BB gun?
Great job proofreading and I wonder if it wouldn't have been easier to have had them in his boat instead of his truck.

Hmmm.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 03:50:11 PM »
Can any Lincolnites tell me where N 14th comes anywhere close to Hiway 77?
Lol, that one had me scratching my head too.  Some people's kids. 

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 05:40:10 PM »
.9 Millimeter? Was this a BB gun?
Great job proofreading and I wonder if it wouldn't have been easier to have had them in his boat instead of his truck.

Hmmm.

A .9 mm would be a needle gun maybe, since even a full millimeter isn't very big.  And maybe that's why it wasn't loaded: you just can't find .9 mm ammo these days.  The gun was probably made for gnomes, and is a collector piece.

But to their credit, they did say magazines instead of clips, so maybe they are capable of learning; they're just really slow.  But that just makes them special.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.