< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Call (on the phone) your reps today! Contact info inside.  (Read 1261 times)

Offline SuperHusker

• Forum Member
Call (on the phone) your reps today! Contact info inside.
« on: February 27, 2018, 09:19:45 PM »
CALL CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENT and voice your opposition to ANY gun control legislation.  Call during business hours and TALK TO A PERSON.

I'm making this easy for you and putting contact info below.  We need the swamp to hear from everybody.

Call with your voice.  Emails are easy to ignore.  Make sure that their phone lines are swamped and their staffs know how much this matters to you.  Follow up with an email, too, but CALL FIRST.

I'm a very shy person but even I took a big gulp and called the offices of both my state senators and house rep.  Make their phones ring.  I spoke with two people and left a voicemail for the third.  You don't have to say much, just tell them that you oppose any gun control legislation.  Be polite but make it clear that you vote and oppose any and all new gun control legislation.

HERE'S HOW:

Get your Senators' phone numbers HERE (call them both)

Get your House rep's phone number here (by zip code)

Contact the president by calling the White House switchboard at 202-456-1414 or the comments line at 202-456-1111.

Done with all that?  Now, call the NRA and voice your same concern.  (800) 672-3888

Now, follow up with emails.  Those same websites have email contact information, but CALL FIRST.  Want to do more?  Write a letter and drop it in the mail.

Now give this information to somebody else and encourage them to do the same.

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
Re: Call (on the phone) your reps today! Contact info inside.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 07:48:15 AM »
Thank you for doing that!

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 08:19:41 AM »
Thank you for posting this information.  It makes it easier to act when a fellow patriot does our homework for us.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 09:07:42 AM »
White house operator just groaned when I mentioned bump stocks and put me on hold. Comments line just rings a busy signal
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 09:23:14 AM »
i sent emails to my Federal Reps.  told them to oppose all gun control and bump stock regulations.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 09:24:19 AM »
Talked with both Sen Fischer and Sen Sasse offices about bump stocks and existing definitions of a machine gun. Tried to get them to explain to me how an executive order can rewrite existing gun law, which are very specific definitions of trigger operation.

I also strongly urged them to reject banning any firearm accessory, but rather if Congress felt the problem was real, to grow a set and rewrite the laws.

I am pretty sure that is not happening
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.