< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: YouTuber saws gun barrel off after Florida  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
YouTuber saws gun barrel off after Florida
« on: March 01, 2018, 07:27:35 AM »
Ar15 owner feels compelled to do something about his gun after Florida. Post a YouTube video of him illegally turning it into a SBR making himself a felon.

It was a triangle handguard model to boot!

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
Re: YouTuber saws gun barrel off after Florida
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 07:28:42 AM »
I am aware that it won’t function as a semiautomatic anymore but that doesn’t matter.

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 08:55:28 AM »
Lol, what a boob.  Maybe ATF will pay him a visit.   8)

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 09:40:57 AM »
Those who are so easily duped into forging their own chains have no need for a gun anyway
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 12:51:11 PM »
Or “Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.” which is very true and usually incorrectly attributed to Thomas Jeffeson.

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 05:05:59 PM »
Or “Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.” which is very true and usually incorrectly attributed to Thomas Jeffeson.
I believe that is rooted in scripture originally (Isaiah), and correct that Jefferson never used it although gets credit for it.

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 05:52:24 PM »
I'm assuming it's taken from this quote by Ben Franklin:
Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Immortality

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018, 08:20:09 AM »
Well he obviously had a defective AR anyway.  He had it for that long and it never walked out and shot anyone.  Crazy. :o

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2018, 08:54:20 AM »
There should be a picture of this guy in the dictionary next to the phrase indoctrinated liberal drone.

The word capon also comes to mind.

It's amazing that someone old enough to have gray hair would be among those duped into forging their own chains.  He is a reminder of why historically the freedom we have here in America is such a rare thing.  I bet he hates himself for being white and a man too, if he is so easily led by propaganda.

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2018, 09:32:19 AM »

It's amazing that someone old enough to have gray hair would be among those duped into forging their own chains.  He is a reminder of why historically the freedom we have here in America is such a rare thing.  I bet he hates himself for being white and a man too, if he is so easily led by propaganda.

It’s astonishing the amount of people that are over 30 that have gotten that far in life without ever actually thinking about something that they weren’t forced to. On top of that, they never really thought about many of the things that they really should have.

I am lucky in that I was blessed with insatiable curiosity and a great memory. Of all the traits that my children inherited, those are the ones I am most proud of. My kids have self investigated more of their curiosities than the average 50 year old.

Just think! Sadly, most people don’t. Emotional reasoning instead of logical is a huge part of the  problem.