< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Lemme get this straight...  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
Lemme get this straight...
« on: March 01, 2018, 07:46:03 AM »
A baker can’t refuse to bake a gay wedding cake but Walmart can refuse to sell a gun to a 20 year old veteran?

We aren’t living at a time of intelligence, that’s for sure!

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Lemme get this straight...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 09:44:04 AM »
I guess it's all permitted as long as it's based in the dogmas of liberalism, the official state religion.  That overrides the Constitution.  Welcome to the new order.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline APF1013

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 10:14:04 AM »
Mntnman that is one of the funniest things I have ever read!

Offline hangarflying

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 01:03:43 PM »
Sorry, I’m going to have to call you out on the strawman.

The baker, who is serving the public, can’t discriminate on who they serve. They have to serve everyone.

Walmart is imposing their restriction on everyone. No one is descriminated against—or, at the very least, everyone is being descriminated against equally.

There are things to get legitimately upset about, but when arguments like this are brought up, it cheapens our position.

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 02:01:25 PM »

The baker, who is serving the public, can’t discriminate on who they serve. They have to serve everyone.

Walmart is imposing their restriction on everyone. No one is descriminated against—or, at the very least, everyone is being descriminated against equally.

There are things to get legitimately upset about, but when arguments like this are brought up, it cheapens our position.

There is so much wrong with this that I am not even going to waste my time on it. I will only suggest that you keep on thinking about it until you figure it out. Hint: watch some YouTubes
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 02:04:48 PM by Mntnman »

Offline greg58

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 04:17:43 PM »

By deciding arbitrarily that the 20 year old veteran cannot purchase a rifle that he is by law allowed to purchase.
Walmart is indeed discriminating against him! Solely based on age.
I don't see the difference between them and the baker.

Greg58
Pants Up!  Don't Loot!

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2018, 05:16:58 PM »
The difference is between politically correct discrimination and politically incorrect discrimination.  The official state religion encourages the former, while outlawing the latter.  And cattle look for excuses to pretend that that isn't what's happening, so they don't feel so much like cattle.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018, 05:24:01 PM »

For me, this is the most troublesome part of his post. How does the government have the power to tell someone that they have to conduct business with everyone?

Offline StuartJ

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2018, 01:48:37 PM »
No the baker does not have to serve everyone they don't give up their rights because they opened a business. No business should be forced to serve anyone.
"I ask, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers.”
-- George Mason