< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: YouTube bans How-to Firearm Videos  (Read 773 times)

Offline DanClrk51

• NFOA Full Member
YouTube bans How-to Firearm Videos
« on: March 21, 2018, 02:10:15 PM »
 :angry:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-21/youtube-bans-firearm-sales-and-how-to-videos-prompting-backlash

YouTube will ban videos that promote or link to websites selling firearms and accessories, including bump stocks, which allow a semi-automatic rifle to fire faster. Additionally, YouTube said it will prohibit videos with instructions on how to assemble firearms. The video site, owned by Alphabet Inc.’s Google, has faced intense criticism for hosting videos about guns, bombs and other deadly weapons.

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: YouTube bans How-to Firearm Videos
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 02:29:30 PM »
Is there an alternative to YouTube that is not under the control of traitors?
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 08:47:24 PM »
One option would be https://vimeo.com
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Lmbass14

• Powder Benefactor
  • Red Horse - Semper Ducimus
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 08:25:56 AM »
And full30.com.  Hickok45 has quite a few videos there.  YouTube kept locking his account.

Offline 88Glock

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 10:06:38 PM »
I've heard from a lot of gun folks that Full30.com is going to be the place to go to.

I have to say that this whole movement against the Second Amendment from Google, Youtube, financial institutions, you name it, is kind of unnerving. Couldn't be worse timing either as I'm building a fledgling small business for online AR-15 parts www.SpiceTac.com and have been creating some AR-15 how-to build videos. Have not uploaded anything yet to Youtube and with the latest developments, probably not going to.

Will be giving Full30 a good look and if it is GTG then that is where we'll be setting up shop video-wise.

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 11:51:33 AM »
The purpose is to marginalize gun owners, turn us into a fringe group.  Drive us out of American culture and it will be just that much easier to outlaw guns.  So yes, it is unnerving, to say the least.  It is a strategy of political and cultural war, and it is having the desired effect.  That's why patriots need to fight back against it.  Any business that gives aid and comfort to the enemy on this should not be supported by any loyal American.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.