< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Pennsylvania school district arms teachers with small baseball bats  (Read 514 times)

Offline bennysdad

• NFOA-PAF Lobbyist, NFOA-PAF Website Content
  • NFOA Full Member
  • An Armed Society Is A Polite Society – Robert Hein
Pennsylvania school district arms teachers with small baseball bats as 'last resort'

This school district issued mini baseball bats for the teachers to defend against school shootings.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pennsylvania-school-district-gives-teachers-small-baseball-bats-last-resort-n864986

Another School district issued buckets of rocks for the teachers to defend against school shootings.

http://time.com/5213930/pennsylvania-school-rocks-school-shooting/

The left talks about common sense gun laws, which we already have and then issues teachers with "NON-common sense" defenses.

They need to work on school bullies, mentally defective people, social media bullies. The authorities need to follow up on reports they have prior to the bad event. "common sense"?

“In a democracy, citizens are supposed to act as partners in enforcing laws. Those forced to follow rules without being trusted even for a moment are, in fact, slaves.” by Jaron Lanier

Offline Les

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Pennsylvania school district arms teachers with small baseball bats
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 04:14:17 PM »
Idiocy knows no bounds.  smh

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Pennsylvania school district arms teachers with small baseball bats
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 04:35:07 PM »
i seen this on the news the other day .. i LOL when i seen it ... you want to bring a bat to a gun fight ....  and a 1/3 size bat at that . this is the response to mass shooting in "gun free zones" arm your teachers with mini bats ...

some one was eating those Funny mushrooms i think...
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”