< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Police chiefs to Congress: Concealed carry reciprocity bill ‘dangerous'  (Read 696 times)

Offline bennysdad

• NFOA-PAF Lobbyist, NFOA-PAF Website Content
  • NFOA Full Member
  • An Armed Society Is A Polite Society – Robert Hein
Police chiefs to Congress: Concealed carry reciprocity bill a ‘dangerous encroachment’ on states.

A coalition of police chiefs has sent a clear message to Congress: Don’t pass the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act.

Full Story: https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/04/19/police-chiefs-to-congress-concealed-carry-reciprocity-bill-a-dangerous-encroachment-on-states
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 04:59:06 PM by bennysdad »
“In a democracy, citizens are supposed to act as partners in enforcing laws. Those forced to follow rules without being trusted even for a moment are, in fact, slaves.” by Jaron Lanier

Offline StuartJ

• NFOA Full Member
"I ask, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers.”
-- George Mason

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
They're saying that it would infringe on states rights. OK, then why are they infringing on my 2A rights? Why should I need a permit to OC or CC anywhere? It sure is great that I don't need a drivers license for every state I want to travel to. Besides, a drivers license is a privilege, not a right like the 2A is.
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA