< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Red flag laws  (Read 1185 times)

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
Red flag laws
« on: April 22, 2018, 09:24:36 PM »
It's been mentioned before that these laws are overreach and there will be vindictive people that will make false accusations which will cause all kinds of legal issues. I expect that a lot of gun owners are going to have serious issues getting their guns back if they become victims of false accusations.

https://gunowners.org/2nd-amendment-defenders-warn-of-star-chamber-gun-control.htm
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: Red flag laws
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 06:28:19 AM »
In other words they would deny your one of your rights to take away your other rights.

Nothing new, but still something we need to watch for in the future.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Red flag laws
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 11:27:45 AM »
Well we don't want thought criminals bearing arms do we?  Remember, the essential ingredient in all crime is thoughtcrime; get rid of thoughtcrime and you do away with all crime.  The government indoctrination centers called public schools and the liberal press are waging heroic crusades to purge all in their domains of thoughtcrime, and PC doctrines, often backed up by our caring big brother, give them a great deal of power to do it.  But there will always be some thought criminals that can't be cured.  So we need to find ways to make sure that at least thought criminals can't be armed.

Most important of all to disarm are any who have been deemed deplorable by a high seer of liberalism like Hillary.  And then there are the sexist pigs, racists (i.e., those who do not see the white man as the evil tyrant he is), heterosexists, greedy capitalists, gun nuts, Christians, Constitutional fundamentalists, and so on.
Remember, those trying to disarm us like to tell us that patriots are the most dangerous terrorists of all, much more of a danger than the peaceful but misunderstood Muslims engaging in righteous jihad.

It's worth noting that these same people also tell us that it isn't just the right to be armed that's subject to reasonable and common sense restrictions, it's all rights.  Just imagine what a perfect world we could have if all thought criminals could have all of their rights taken away.  That way not only would they be unable to hurt anyone, but they also couldn't spread their thoughtcrime over the internet or even by word of mouth.  And it'd be easier to arrest them, bring them in, and cure them.  We could set up a government agency just for that purpose.  I suggest calling it the Ministry of Love, because of its noble and loving mission. 

So let's stop complaining.  Don't you want to be protected?
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.