< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: full membership question  (Read 1482 times)

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
full membership question
« on: May 17, 2018, 01:42:24 PM »
It's my understanding that there's a difference between forum membership and full membership. How does one become a full member, not just a forum member?
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: full membership question
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 04:59:04 PM »
Yes, there is a difference. You should have received an email. If not get with DanW or Admin.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 06:16:12 PM »
You can sign up for Full membership here:  https://nebraskafirearms.org/wp/join-the-nfoa/

Forum registration is different, but we have been trying to find a way to integrate the two.  Be sure to register with the same email account you used for the forum.

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 10:42:33 AM »
Yes, there is a difference. You should have received an email. If not get with DanW or Admin.

I did get an e-mail and followed the instructions but I cannot access the full members forum.
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2018, 10:43:19 AM »
You can sign up for Full membership here:  https://nebraskafirearms.org/wp/join-the-nfoa/

Forum registration is different, but we have been trying to find a way to integrate the two.  Be sure to register with the same email account you used for the forum.

I did this. I still cannot access the full members forum.