< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: UNL Prof found guilty of misdemeanor  (Read 852 times)

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Offline Jito463

• Site Administrator
Re: UNL Prof found guilty of misdemeanor
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 02:11:12 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/23/professor-found-guilty-spraying-fake-blood-at-nra-lobbyists-home.html

The last part of the story is really rich.

“We think this is the NRA using the criminal justice system to rain terror on regular people,” (Melody Vaccaro, vice president of Nebraskans Against Gun Violence) said.

So, Chris Cox expects a vandal to be held accountable to the law, and that's "rain(ing) terror"?  These people are certifiably insane.

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 03:13:41 PM »
Story is getting a great deal of play on Breitbart:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/23/university-of-nebraska-lincoln-researcher-found-guilty-of-vandalizing-nra-leaders-home/

Here's where to vent your spleen:

Carmen Maurer
Corporation Secretary University of Nebraska
UNCA
(402) 472-3906
corpsec@nebraska.edu

Ms. Maurer will be obligated to collect and forward all correspondence to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Board of Regents.

Be sure to tell them how this story affects your willingness to contribute to the university.

sfg

Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline ILoveCats

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 05:32:00 PM »
Another way to hit back... Every time I get a letter or phone call asking me to give to the UNL Alumni Association or any other UNL entity, I let them know that I’m done helping out in any way as long as these nut cases are on the UNL payroll.
"Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder." ~ FCK