< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: how a civil war starts.  (Read 2967 times)

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
how a civil war starts.
« on: June 04, 2018, 06:57:31 PM »
Read this and thought you might be interested in it

Recently Jack Minzey sent what was to be the final chapter in the long line of books and treatises which he had written. Jack passed away Sunday, 8 April 2018.

Professionally, Jack was head of the Department of Education at Eastern Michigan University as well as a prolific author of numerous books, most of which were on the topic of Education and the Government role therein. This is the last of his works:
Civil War

How do civil wars happen?

Two or more sides disagree on who runs the country. And they can’t settle the question through elections because they don’t even agree that elections are how you decide who’s in charge. That’s the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to a civil war.

The Mueller investigation is about removing President Trump from office and overturning the results of an election. We all know that. But it’s not the first time they’ve done this. The first time a Republican president was elected this century, they said he didn’t really win. The Supreme Court gave him the election. There’s a pattern here.

What do sure odds of the Democrats rejecting the next Republican president really mean? It means they don’t accept the results of any election that they don’t win. It means they don’t believe that transfers of power in this country are determined by elections.

That’s a civil war.

There’s no shooting. At least not unless you count the attempt to kill a bunch of Republicans at a charity baseball game practice. But the Democrats have rejected our system of government.

This isn’t dissent. It’s not disagreement. You can hate the other party. You can think they’re the worst thing that ever happened to the country. But then you work harder to win the next election. When you consistently reject the results of elections that you don’t win, what you want is a dictatorship.

Your very own dictatorship.

The only legitimate exercise of power in this country, according to Democrats, is its own. Whenever Republicans exercise power, it’s inherently illegitimate. The Democrats lost Congress. They lost the White House. So what did they do? They began trying to run the country through Federal judges and bureaucrats. Every time that a Federal judge issues an order saying that the President of the United States can’t scratch his own back without his say so, that’s the civil war.

Our system of government is based on the constitution, but that’s not the system that runs this country. The Democrat’s system is that any part of government that it runs gets total and unlimited power over the country.

If the Democrats are in the White House, then the president can do anything. And I mean anything. He can have his own amnesty for illegal aliens. He can fine you for not having health insurance. His power is unlimited. He’s a dictator.

But when Republicans get into the White House, suddenly the President can’t do anything. He isn’t even allowed to undo the illegal alien amnesty that his predecessor illegally invented. A Democrat in the White House has ‘discretion’ to completely decide every aspect of immigration policy. A Republican doesn’t even have the ‘discretion’ to reverse him. That’s how the game is played That’s how our country is run. Sad but true, although the left hasn’t yet won that particular fight.

When a Democrat is in the White House, states aren’t even allowed to enforce immigration law. But when a Republican is in the White House, states can create their own immigration laws. Under Obama, a state wasn’t allowed to go to the bathroom without asking permission. But under Trump, Jerry Brown can go around saying that California is an independent republic and sign treaties with other countries.
The Constitution has something to say about that.

Whether it’s Federal or State, Executive, Legislative or Judiciary, the left moves power around to run the country. If it controls an institution, then that institution is suddenly the supreme power in the land. This is what I call a moving dictatorship.

Donald Trump has caused the Shadow Government to come out of hiding:

Professional government is a guild. Like medieval guilds. You can’t serve in if you’re not a member. If you haven’t been indoctrinated into its arcane rituals. If you aren’t in the club. And Trump isn’t in the club. He brought in a bunch of people who aren’t in the club with him.

Now we’re seeing what the pros do when amateurs try to walk in on them. They spy on them, they investigate them and they send them to jail. They use the tools of power to bring them down.

That’s not a free country.

It’s not a free country when FBI agents who support Hillary take out an ‘insurance policy’ against Trump winning the election.

It’s not a free country when Obama officials engage in massive unmasking of the opposition. It’s not a free country when the media responds to the other guy winning by trying to ban the conservative media that supported him from social media. It’s not a free country when all of the above collude together to overturn an election because the guy who wasn’t supposed to win did.

Have no doubt, we’re in a civil war between conservative volunteer government and a leftist Democrat professional government.
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline Jito463

• Site Administrator
Re: how a civil war starts.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 08:55:52 PM »
I've said for some time now (long before Trump even), that we're on the path to another civil war.  I sincerely believe that the prayers of the faithful are the only thing keeping it from happening.  I fear they will not stop it, however, just postpone it.

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 10:18:28 PM »
I've had the same feeling for over a decade that a civil war is coming. I hope that it doesn't happen. But from what I've seen from liberals over the past few decades worries me. And conservatives are harassed and bullied even on college and university campuses. Which of the political spectrum is actually tolerant? Sure looks like conservatives to me. Add all the PC nonsense to this, It doesn't look good. Anyway, I'm registered non-partisan because I don't trust any political party.
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills

Offline Jito463

• Site Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 10:36:20 AM »
Crap like this certainly fans the flames: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/low-crime-village-bans-military-style-guns-citing-parkland-other-n863441

From the article:

Deerfield's village board says it is in compliance with the state law because its ban is actually a revision of a regulation on gun storage passed during that 10-day window.

Typical liberals, always wanting to rewrite the rules to fit their agenda.  Fundamentally changing a law is tantamount to a new law, which makes it null and void under the states preemption law.  It will be interesting to see if they can get away with it or not.

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 11:01:40 PM »
I'm surprised that the NRA hasn't got involved in this. Besides, it's the same old reaction to a mass shooting. Instead of blaming the shooter (mass murderer) they blame an entire group of citizens that had nothing to do with it. Yes, mass shootings are horrible but so are deaths by automobiles, knives, clubs, baseball bats, poisonings, etc. Statistics show that far more kids are killed by "texting" while driving than from mass murderers. Where's the outrage over those incidents? And why aren't they banning kids from even having a smart phone or use a device that prevents them from using their phone while driving? A lot of irrational people out there.
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 03:28:39 PM »
Having been a Christian since March of 1962 I've learned things about what God demands of a people and a nation.
Israel, chosen of God, decided to go their own way so God cut them loose and predicted what would happen.  They started following false gods and slaughtering the innocents, their unwanted babies in the fires of Moloch (live or die it was "Moloch's" will, not their responsibility).  That was the sin of Manasseh.  Free Martian love and sex under "sacred trees" with anyone became a religious rite. 
Because of that Jerusalem was destroyed and the Jews were dispersed around the world.

The word of God teaches that the powers that be are ordained by God, for his purposes, be it Bush, Obama, or Trump.   

In 1972 abortion (the slaughter of the innocents) became the law of the land.  Our society has had 46 years to reverse that curse.  Instead, our society claims that a child of 14 can get an abortion without her parent's consent, but she is not old enough to vote or serve in the military or become party to a legal contract, or drive a car.   Our society goes even farther and claims that the unborn is not human, yet we pass laws against damaging or destroying unhatched Eagle eggs, calling it an Eagle.  We know full well that the DNA of the baby is not the same as that of the mother, but a woman claims "it is my body, my choice" as a defense of her act of abortion.  A woman is raped, but she compounds the crime by killing the second innocent victim, which is nothing less than murder.  And if that is not enough, our society claims that an XX chromosome does not make the zygote female, nor an XY make it a male.  Gender is a "social construct", they claim, not a biological fact.  Our "science" has become Lysenkoism.  Our society panders to a behavior, homosexuality,  that has no basis in biological fact and is a choice condemned by God.

Our nation is on the same path that the Israelites took, but there won't be an Ezekiel 37 "Dry Bones" restoration leading to an influx into the promised land.  The time for repentance has past.  The time for punishment has come, and it is coming upon not only us but the entire world. It is not something that an AR-15 can reverse.   It will be a hard time for Christians.  Jesus asked, "When the Son of Man  returns, will He find faith on the Earth?"  He followed that saying, “Because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall grow cold.” In other words, boundless iniquity and a growing lack of love or faith throughout the earth.  Paul said about the second coming of the Lord, “that day shall not come except there come a falling away first.” A falling away from faith in God throughout the earth. Maybe you haven’t fallen away or you live in a community where faith is still vibrant. But nationally and internationally, faith in God has declined dramatically in the last quarter century or so, especially throughout the Western world.  Less than 3% of the church buildings in Britain are still being used.  The rest have been sold or converted to public use.  It's even worse in the rest of Europe.  The only time people there, and many times here, attend a religious service is for births, baptisms, marriages and deaths, and even those are no longer religiously significant because no mention is made of faith or God.

The nations of the world are working themselves up into an angst (the BSD movement) in order to justify a future attack on Israel.  The UN Human Rights Council, staffed by many nations which show no human rights toward their own citizens, makes yearly accusations against Israel, siding with Muslim extremists.   Ezekiel 38-39 describe the actors and the event.

IF you gather that I believe that we are now in the End Times ... you are right.  I'm 77 and I've always felt that I would live to see the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ, and I still do.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 03:30:48 PM by GreyGeek »

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 09:05:31 AM »
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline StuartJ

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2018, 12:10:39 PM »
The End Times began with the coming of Christ, we've been in them for 2000 years. And only the Father knows how much longer they will last.   Matthew 24:36, Mark 13:32, Acts 1:7.
"I ask, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers.”
-- George Mason

Offline Kendahl

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2018, 08:02:37 PM »
I don't know if the situation will degenerate into a shooting civil war. Remember that the 19th century Civil War pitted an existing country, the Union, against a would be country, the Confederacy. What's more likely to happen is a more violent repetition of the late 1960s and early 1970s. What I really fear is that left wingers, ignorant of economics, will turn the United States, the most successful country in history, into another Venezuela.

Offline Greybeard

• Bronze Benefactor
  • Live Free or Die!!
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 11:03:48 PM »
I have been saying for the past several tears that I believe that we will have a civil/revolutionary war in this country in the next few years. I believe that the "tolerant liberal left" will push their looting/rioting demonstrations hard enough that conservative folks will finally have had enough and meet them head on. The ability of the criminal elite to flaunt the law at the highest levels and laugh in our faces is infuriating. The corruption and political bias, in what used to be highly trusted and respected government institutions, caused by the former administration should be punished by federal courts. Instead, it will be ignored, and that will help fuel the coming war!! /rant
WØCHF

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2018, 11:23:59 AM »
I have been saying for the past several tears that I believe that we will have a civil/revolutionary war in this country in the next few years. I believe that the "tolerant liberal left" will push their looting/rioting demonstrations hard enough that conservative folks will finally have had enough and meet them head on. The ability of the criminal elite to flaunt the law at the highest levels and laugh in our faces is infuriating. The corruption and political bias, in what used to be highly trusted and respected government institutions, caused by the former administration should be punished by federal courts. Instead, it will be ignored, and that will help fuel the coming war!! /rant

I see the  antifa going gorilla.  random shootings, hidden bombs.  firebomb business,  and it will slowly build from there,      then some home owner will stop a couple of them with a weapon and riots will start.   I was there in the 60,s when we had the riots in Omaha.    there are still empty lots where they burnt stuff down,

I dont see a huge war. with armies on both side fighting each other,  but I damn sure expect them to do a lot of damage, and as each side gets revenge for the  death . the other side will come back with there vengence,

BUT. looking at gang bangers, and antifa aint no better! and how many are injured by them, in there shootings. more bystanders are hurt than targets.   and our side actually knows how to shoot.
 NRA Endowment member

Offline Jito463

• Site Administrator
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2018, 04:53:36 PM »
Semi-related to the subject at hand, another cry of racism of a white man towards a black woman.  Without any evidence of actual racism, the man has been fired from his job and has been forced to flee his home with his wife and children due to death threats.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-who-called-police-on-black-woman-at-pool-no-longer-has-job/ar-AAzGgP4?li=BBnb7Kz

So, apparently there's a community pool which is intended for residents of a certain suburb.  They have to have a key card to get in, but apparently they've had problems with people making their way in without one.  The man in question found a black woman that he didn't recognize and asked for proof that she belonged there.  According to the man in question, she told him her address was one where homes hadn't even been built yet, prompting him to request ID to verify her status.  At some point, police were called and she provided ID that showed a different address from before, but one that belonged to the community who were permitted access to the pool.  Of course, the woman claimed it was "racial profiling" and now he's been forced to go into hiding because of it.

Now, those are just the facts as I could glean them from the article above.  Being MSN, of course their immediate reaction is that it's "obviously" racism.  Could it be?  Maybe.  However, I see no evidence from even that article to prove it.  All I see is a "he said/she said" situation, but it seems that everyone (including his employer) are assuming he's in the wrong.

Another instance of "white privilege"?  ::)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 07:47:00 PM by Jito463 »

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2018, 10:55:59 AM »
What this conflict boils down to is loyal Americans versus liberals. It really is that simple.  I agree that America turning its back on God is at the root of it, but there is still a very real political aspect to it.  The liberal cult is literally waging political, cultural, and religious war on America, and as the intensity of it increases, that cold war heats up.  Those loyal to America have two choices: defend America from that army of traitors, or let our country be destroyed.

What is being shown over and over again is that liberals have no common ground with patriots. We are separate cultures and separate nations occupying the same land. Liberals are dedicated to the destruction of the Republic and patriots are dedicated to its preservation. And the divide between us is growing bigger every day. The hateful acts being committed by liberal cattle lately are a reminder that there is no longer any common ground between us.  We are on a path to a very destructive and very bloody war, if something doesn't change.

As the liberal cult continues herding its cattle further and further into the realm of liberalism, we are coming to a point where we can no longer live together in peace. Loyal Americans are freedom-oriented and so can live with them easy enough, but liberalism is based in intolerance, and because of that they will not long be able to live with us in peace.

The liberal cult knows this, and has known it for a long time. It's one of the reasons they want us disarmed. The only reason the violence they commit against patriots is as limited as it is now is that they know they do not have the power to win a shooting war with us.

But as their numbers grow, through mass indoctrination of our young in the government schools and the massive invasion of socialist voters from the third world, so too will their power grow. And when they come to a point that they think they have enough power to overwhelm us, on that very same day the cold war they have long levied on America will turn hot. And they will do to the patriot what their counterparts in Nazi Germany did to the Jew.

Loyal Americans need to wake up and see that this is the only possible place the liberal path can lead. And do whatever it takes to get us off that path.

The strong support we are seeing for Trump might indeed have this effect. But maybe it's too little too late. I hope not, because the alternatives are not very good. Patriots should do what we can to support the Trump efforts, and build on them, so we can avoid the alternatives.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2018, 11:07:36 AM »
  I kind of think it will be a rolling start.  slowly at first then building.

Antifa has already badly hurt someone with a bike lock on a chain,   kind of like the Knock Out game that was being played awhile back,

I just see one of them doing something like that and actually killing someone,  and then the patriots will respond. somehow killing at least one of there members.   mabye for argument say 3 antifa killed in retaliation.    so antifa up it by killing more patriots.

and it slowly builds from there, they killing might not even all be in the same city.  but will slowly build.

at least thats what i think,
 NRA Endowment member

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2018, 02:27:17 PM »
Americans vs Liberals?

No, it is actually Americans vs Marxists.

JFK was the last classic Democrat Liberal, and the CIA & Johnson murdered him.

Marxist are defeating Democrats in their primaries, and are pushing moderates out of the Democrat Party.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez beat a ten term Democratic Congressmen who was fourth in line for the minority chair.
She is an outspoken Marxist.  There is a cartoon floating around with her big smiling face and the words "Are you ready to accept the State as your Lord and Savior?"

Several of the older long term Democratic senators and congressmen from California are being challenged by even farther Left, unabashedly Marxist, candidates. 

For Americans, the line dividing them could not be more clear.  One is either for a Republic, built on the Constitution as the basis of its rule of law, or one is for a Marxist Manifesto and rule by a self-chosen elite.   The two belief systems are totally incompatible.  Such a division  cannot be healed by debate, compromise or negotiation.    One side will win, the other side will lose.  The winner will write the history of the confrontation and will not be taking prisoners.

The Marxists have already sent in their black-shirt thugs to attack the peaceful political events of those who disagree with them, so they have already defined the terms of engagement.   When the AntiFa begins using firearms they will be met with an equal or greater response.   Martial law will be declared.  Which side the military will be on depends on how deep the Marxists have embedded themselves into our political apparatus which, if Washington DC is any example, is rather deep.   Besides the Deep State, they have control of the news media, the entertainment business, and many large corporations.  Fortunately, most of the country's 750,000 sworn police officers take their oath to "protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic" literally, especially those not in Democratic Party controlled metropolitans and their ghettos. 

Since the 2016 election the Democratic Party controlled states have been engaging in massive voter fraud by registering hundreds of thousands of illegals to vote.   The intent is to give themselves a permanent majority and life long terms in political offices.   It doesn't look good for freedom, liberty and personal property.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 02:31:10 PM by GreyGeek »