< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: LADYSEED! from Project Appleseed. Aug. 25-26 in GI  (Read 971 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
LADYSEED! from Project Appleseed. Aug. 25-26 in GI
« on: July 16, 2018, 06:10:24 PM »
Ladyseed is a Ladies only Project Appleseed Rifle Marksmanship and Revolutionary War History clinic.
We have an awesome opportunity to bring in some of the top female Appleseed instructors from around the nation!
(A few of us local guys will be there to help, too, but I promise we won't get in your way. ;) )

Ladyseed 2018 will be held at the Heartland Shooting Range outside Grand Island NE
On August 25-26.

Melisa has secured a block of rooms at a local hotel (or there is camping (tent and RV) available at the range.
No equipment?  We will have a few .22 Liberty Training Rifles available. (ammo is on you)
 (it has given me an excuse to buy and outfit more guns :D )
Contact us thru the Project Appleseed Facebook page about the accommodations or loaner arms.

Follow this link to register for the finest Rifle Marksmanship and History instruction you'll ever get in one place.
https://goappleseednow.org/?event=grand-island-ne-ladyseed-august-25-26-2018-ladies-only-event

“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane