< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Gun show in Council Bluffs this weekend  (Read 2546 times)

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
Gun show in Council Bluffs this weekend
« on: February 10, 2010, 08:06:58 AM »
GUN SHOW
February 12th, 13th, 14th
Council Bluffs, IA
Mid America Center
1 Arena Way
Fri 5-9 ? Sat, 9-5 ? Sun, 9-3
BUY SELL TRADE
Info: 660-988-4494

This is a new show, don't think they've ever had one there before.  I believe they are associated with RK shows, but not sure.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 08:07:46 AM by FarmerRick »
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Gun show in Council Bluffs this weekend
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 12:00:05 PM »
What are NE residents able to purchase firearm-wise over there?  Only long guns?
Thanks for the reply to whomever know.

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 01:14:27 PM »
You should be able to purchase anything.  You can only take possession of long guns.  Handguns could be purchased but they would need to be sent to your favorite Nebraska FFL for transfer.

Oh, and be sure to give them my correct address.  :)

Rod

Offline kruegster

• NFOA Full Member
    • Owner: Kitchen Tune-Up of Lincoln
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 02:51:07 PM »
Rod, you should just have a table there to accept all of the transfers personally and save us all some shippping.[/size][/size]
 ;D
"I refuse to grow up!"

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 02:58:52 PM »
That's a great idea!  I will need to think through how I could do that for Sunday.  I could probably go to pick up stuff on Sunday whether I have a table or not.  (Just thinking out loud)

Offline old crow

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 11:22:13 AM »
Just got back from the Council Bluffs gun show...if you were thinking about going, DON'T.  It was small with more dollar store items instead of guns and gun related items.  $6 admission...save your money.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 01:33:03 PM »
Just got back from the Council Bluffs gun show...if you were thinking about going, DON'T.  It was small with more dollar store items instead of guns and gun related items.  $6 admission...save your money.

I just got back from there too.  I got some 9mm hollow-point ammo from a private seller for a steal of a price.  About the only other good deal was one dealer had some Glocks(17,19,22,etc.) for $475. 
The rest of the show consisted of way overpriced guns, with half of the show being the usual chinese tools/scopes/swords/camo/AK conversion CD's and other assorted crap that you would find at an "RK" show.  It was better than Westfair, but not by much.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.