General Categories > The NFA Corner

S-Corp and NFA Items...

<< < (3/3)

LJUnaTIC:
I have all my firearms in a trust set up by Dick Clark (no NFA items)

RobertH:

--- Quote from: Atrus on October 16, 2018, 06:16:43 PM ---Has anyone set up a trust for non-NFA firearms? While researching this topic I read one article that suggested all firearms should be in a trust to avoid having them confiscated in the event you're no longer allowed to possess them (for example, being diagnosed with dementia) and to make it easier for them to be passed down (descendants just being added to the trust instead of the firearms going through the inheritance process). Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

you could, just ask LJUnaTIC has mentioned.  i do not.  i'm not that worried about it.  if you are worried about something like that, talk with your family and Dick Clark.

Mali:

--- Quote from: Atrus on October 16, 2018, 06:16:43 PM ---Has anyone set up a trust for non-NFA firearms? While researching this topic I read one article that suggested all firearms should be in a trust to avoid having them confiscated in the event you're no longer allowed to possess them (for example, being diagnosed with dementia) and to make it easier for them to be passed down (descendants just being added to the trust instead of the firearms going through the inheritance process). Thoughts?

--- End quote ---
Dick Clark did a great presentation at the Annual Member's meeting regarding just this topic. There are a great deal of advantages to having your firearms in a trust and I am setting aside the budget to do just that so that I can pass on my lovelies to my family without worries about what the Will, or the State, might say.
I would highly suggest getting in touch with Mr. Clark through the forums and having a discussion with him about your options.

Range Mom:
We are bringing Dick to our well armed woman meeting in January to do the presentation for our members. I am thinking of opening the meeting up to the public rather than just us. I will post in the events section if that is what we decide to do.

Atrus:
Please do. I'd very much be interested in such a presentation. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version