< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Levi donates 1 Million to snuff out the 2A  (Read 693 times)

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
Levi donates 1 Million to snuff out the 2A
« on: October 18, 2018, 09:44:41 AM »
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/levis-symbol-us-freedom-donate-1million-anti-gun-groups

The president and CEO of Levi Strauss & Co., Chip Bergh, has announced that the iconic company, "a pioneer of the American West," will donate more than $1 million to gun-control groups to help end "America's gun violence epidemic," a step the NRA denounced as a "particularly sad episode in the current surge in corporate virtue-signaling."

They've doubled down on their ridiculous anti-2A statement earlier this year by donating money to Marxist organizations bent on destroying the Consitution.    They've misread the will of the majority of the people because they believe the pulp fiction broadcast by the MNM.
As the old Russian peasant said, "There is no Truth in the news and no News in the truth".

I took Levi off my list of vendors when they first stated that they supported the path to Marxism by attacking Constitutional rights.

Offline eelstrebor1

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Levi donates 1 Million to snuff out the 2A
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 11:47:59 AM »
I've never liked Levi jeans so no loss to me. I prefer the Lee brand. Businesses should stay out of the political realm - I see that as bad for business.
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Member SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA