< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Davis leather gear to give away  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Kendahl

• Lead Benefactor
Davis leather gear to give away
« on: September 08, 2019, 06:27:50 PM »
I have some Davis Leather Company holsters, belts, magazine pouches and speed loader pouches to give away. I bought them more than thirty years ago but haven't used them in more than twenty years. They are still in excellent condition.

Both holsters are for cross draw or muzzle forward appendix carry. (That was fashionable for IPSC competition back then.) One is for a Colt Government Model .45 ACP. The other is for a 4" Colt Diamondback revolver but an S&W K-frame will fit, too. Both holsters take 1-3/4" belts.

The belts are 1-3/4" wide and 1/4" thick. One is size 34 and the other is 36.

There are two .45 ACP double magazine pouches for the automatic and two speed loader pouches for the revolver. They take 1-3/4" belts, too.

This is a "free to good home" situation. Wife and I are moving to Arizona and we are doing everything we can to minimize the amount of stuff we have to pay a mover to handle. This gear is going out one way or another. I'd rather it went to someone who will appreciate it instead of to the land fill.

If someone is interested, please send me a message so we can arrange pickup.

Offline Ghost

• Steel Benefactor
  • NRA Life Member - 1972
Re: Davis leather gear to give away
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 10:04:24 PM »
PM sent.

Ghost
A well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free State......George Mason

Offline Ghost

• Steel Benefactor
  • NRA Life Member - 1972
Re: Davis leather gear to give away
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 01:27:49 PM »
Thanks again to Kendahl for the vintage Davis leather gear!  Your generosity is greatly appreciated, and the gear will be put to good use.

Ghost
A well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free State......George Mason