< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Hey, Lookit South Dakota: Permitless Concealed Carry.  (Read 1061 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Hey, Lookit South Dakota: Permitless Concealed Carry.
« on: January 31, 2019, 05:20:47 PM »
OK....So now you know I hang out at BreitBart:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/31/sd-gov-kristi-noem-signs-bill-end-concealed-carry-permit-requirement/

And:

South Dakota joins Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Vermont, making a total of 14 states that allow concealed carry without a permit.

Which is gettin' close to 30% of all the states, unless you happen to think like President Obama.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline zofoman

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Hey, Lookit South Dakota: Permitless Concealed Carry.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 05:45:34 PM »
Nice.   

Meanwhile, I'm sure the powers that be in Nebraska are thinking of raising CCW permit prices.  With the thought being that if you make the 'sin tax' high enough it will curb the apetite for consumption.   
"What, me worry?"  ~ Alfred E. Neuman