Handguns, Rifles & Shotguns > Handguns

Dan Wesson 22 pistol pack. Lincoln, NE

(1/1)

kruegster:
I'm posting this here and not in the classifieds because I'm needing a little help pricing it. It is a low serial # gun. Actually it the last 4 of my phone #, so I shouldn't sell it, but need money for my new business. and food.

I'm not 100% sure it a true pistol pack since there is no brief case for the set. I think it might have just been pieced together over the years. And I added two of the 4" barrels after I got it. It does not have a 2" barrel.
There is one on GB right now at $1359 but has 4 days to go. I'm curious if you folks think mine is worth in the range of $1500?

I will accept negative comments, but not rude ones. Thank you in advance for your input.

Lmbass14:
Wish you had that at the show last weekend.  It would be mine now.  Here is what Blue Book of Gun Values say:

Remember though, it's only worth as much as someone would pay for it.  Best of luck with the sale.

m morton:

--- Quote from: Lmbass14 on February 01, 2019, 08:45:38 AM ---Wish you had that at the show last weekend.  It would be mine now.  Here is what Blue Book of Gun Values say:

Remember though, it's only worth as much as someone would pay for it.  Best of luck with the sale.

--- End quote ---

the img you uploaded Lmbass14 was the price list for the model 715 in 38/357 in SS he is selling the 22lr pistol pack value in gun blue

Lmbass14:
Blue Book didn't have the .22 version. 

kruegster:
They were made in 1978 or 1979. Not too many around. Thanks for looking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version