< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Dan Wesson 22 pistol pack. Lincoln, NE  (Read 2112 times)

Offline kruegster

• NFOA Full Member
    • Owner: Kitchen Tune-Up of Lincoln
Dan Wesson 22 pistol pack. Lincoln, NE
« on: January 31, 2019, 06:22:07 PM »
I'm posting this here and not in the classifieds because I'm needing a little help pricing it. It is a low serial # gun. Actually it the last 4 of my phone #, so I shouldn't sell it, but need money for my new business. and food.

I'm not 100% sure it a true pistol pack since there is no brief case for the set. I think it might have just been pieced together over the years. And I added two of the 4" barrels after I got it. It does not have a 2" barrel.
There is one on GB right now at $1359 but has 4 days to go. I'm curious if you folks think mine is worth in the range of $1500?

I will accept negative comments, but not rude ones. Thank you in advance for your input.
"I refuse to grow up!"

Offline Lmbass14

• Powder Benefactor
  • Red Horse - Semper Ducimus
Re: Dan Wesson 22 pistol pack. Lincoln, NE
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 08:45:38 AM »
Wish you had that at the show last weekend.  It would be mine now.  Here is what Blue Book of Gun Values say:

Remember though, it's only worth as much as someone would pay for it.  Best of luck with the sale.

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 10:46:03 AM »
Wish you had that at the show last weekend.  It would be mine now.  Here is what Blue Book of Gun Values say:

Remember though, it's only worth as much as someone would pay for it.  Best of luck with the sale.

the img you uploaded Lmbass14 was the price list for the model 715 in 38/357 in SS he is selling the 22lr pistol pack value in gun blue
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”

Offline Lmbass14

• Powder Benefactor
  • Red Horse - Semper Ducimus
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 03:43:45 PM »
Blue Book didn't have the .22 version. 

Offline kruegster

• NFOA Full Member
    • Owner: Kitchen Tune-Up of Lincoln
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 04:51:53 PM »
They were made in 1978 or 1979. Not too many around. Thanks for looking.
"I refuse to grow up!"