< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Annual Gun Control Scorecard  (Read 1006 times)

Offline penname

• NFOA Full Member
Annual Gun Control Scorecard
« on: February 11, 2019, 05:49:09 PM »
State gun control laws graded by Gifford’s as reported by The Truth About Guns (so you don’t have to go to Gifford web site). Disappointed that Nebraska is only a C- instead of a F.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/02/daniel-zimmerman/giffords-gun-control-org-releases-annual-gun-control-scorecard-how-did-your-state-do/

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: Annual Gun Control Scorecard
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 06:26:52 AM »
State gun control laws graded by Gifford’s as reported by The Truth About Guns (so you don’t have to go to Gifford web site). Disappointed that Nebraska is only a C- instead of a F.

If I were to rate us I would say we are a C- at this point. Unfortunately, we were out all night drinking, finals are today (February 28th), we are sooo hung-over, and we have been putting off studying all semester.

We are currently better off than most of the upper east coast states, but with the legislature currently being held but a bunch of anti-gun activists instead of representatives of the people we are facing a hard fight.

Put on a pot of coffee boys and girls, we have some work to do.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan