< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Strike Industries -Glock Improved Flat Triggers and has issued a recall  (Read 953 times)

Offline m morton

• NFOA Full Member
https://gatdaily.com/strike-industries-issues-recall-for-their-glock-improved-flat-trigger/
i don't own a Glock, but i know a lot of you do. any one swap out your trigger with one of these?

Strike Industries has safety concerns about their recently-introduced Glock Improved Flat Triggers and has issued a recall. (Photo: SI)

Citing undisclosed safety issues, California-based Strike Industries has issued a recall on their new aftermarket flat billet aluminum trigger designed for Glocks.

Announcing the required recall on social media last week SI is directing consumers with one of their Glock Improved Flat Triggers to a web-based form to complete for its return. Those who send back a qualifying trigger will get a $70 credit towards future purchases from the company’s website
I will allow myself one personal observation. If you want to disarm yourself, that is your choice. The following quote is a favorite of mine and something to keep in mind when you make that choice.

“Sheep don’t tell wolves what’s for dinner.”