General Categories > Information Arsenal

Walmart to stop selling handgun ammo and .223/5.56

(1/2) > >>

Waltherfan:
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/03/walmart-plans-to-dramatically-step-back-from-gun-sales-after-horrific-shootings.html

I get most of my ammo at walmart, or at least I used to  :-[

eelstrebor1:
One article stated that WalMart wasn't going to sell ammo for SBR's. Last time I checked my AR didn't require an NFA tax stamp (since it's not in the SBR class). Just more uninformed garbage from organizations and politicians that don't know what they're talking about.

Jito463:
They're also planning to ban open carry inside all of their stores.

shooter:

--- Quote from: Jito463 on September 04, 2019, 11:34:32 AM ---They're also planning to ban open carry inside all of their stores.

--- End quote ---

for right now, I think its a good idea not to open carry.   its not helping our cause to wave the guns in soccer moms faces.  If they cant see the gun, they cant complain,   the anti gun groups have to be telling there people to go out and look for people who carry to complain about,

just let this quiet down for awhile.   for a time walmart quit selling ammo, then it came back,   so again there stopping some ammo sales,   just be patient and it will come back

eelstrebor1:
I buy in bulk online. I suppose I could save even more if I could get motivated to do reloading.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version