< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Huskergun's new video on his "guns".  (Read 5531 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Re: Huskergun's new video on his "guns".
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 02:23:06 PM »
SBarry.......

It's all clear now.

Yes.   That video up above is the original Huskergun opus magnum.   All Newbie NFOA Forum Members should have to enter into NFOA through that viewing portal, such to discover the unique mindset and nature of the New Folks with whom they will now be associating.

Huskerguns' works are way up there in the same classic league as Gone With the Wind, Lawrence of Arabia, Shane, and Casablanca,  among the Other Great Ones.   Like a great wine with a wispy hint of crisp oak, the video has overtones reminiscent of Joe Dirt [one of my personal favorites, to the deep chagrin of Mrs. sfg.]

An Everlasting Classic.   The Video.   And.......Our Huskergun.

sfg
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 08:08:44 PM by SemperFiGuy »
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2013, 07:16:51 PM »
Somehow I feel this belongs here:

hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline Phantom

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2013, 07:27:11 PM »
Being Ex-Military it begs me to ask ....which Gun was he playing with ?  ;D :laugh:

But really Stripes ? .....guess it's better then Pink Bunny's unless those were his wife's Briefs ?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 07:29:34 PM by Phantom »
"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.....Hell, I always thought the opposable thumb was overrated.  "-- Sheridan, "Babylon 5"

Offline msspatz

• Lead Benefactor
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2013, 08:14:49 PM »
 :laugh:That's funny!!  They just don't make pants like they use to anymore. :laugh:
ZERO PLANNING ON YOUR PART CONSTITUTES AN EMERGENCY ON MY PART

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2015, 06:10:12 PM »
In the honor of ... I present a pic.

As an aside: check which side of the spice dispenser you're opening (face palm).  I should have just rinsed the steak off and started over heh.

hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2015, 06:52:05 PM »
Here's a Prediction......................

Sundance Film Festival 2015
WORLD CINEMA JURY PRIZE: DRAMATIC WINNER:

"I'm a Hair Sniffer"

Produced and Directed By..........Huskergun.

sfg
ps>  350 degrees/26 minutes on that steak, unfy.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 08:49:27 PM by SemperFiGuy »
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer