General Categories > Information Arsenal

NRA board voting. whos a good one?

(1/1)

shooter:
  I got my NRA voting issue today,  does anyone have any idea who all these peeople are? and who  be a good choice,

Lmbass14:
Vote for the guy that goes by the name of "shooter".

sidearm1:
Please read the Bios carefully.  Start out with picking the ones with similar likes as you, then legal experience, legislative experience and actual advocacy for 2A rights.  I know it  is time consuming, but I do it over a week and then google any I might have questions on.  Remember NRA cannot do it alone, we need people contacting their state senator on every gun bill good or bad.  It is amazing how many people complain, but cannot tell you their senators' name.

402.308:
See this post I'm working on...
https://nebraskafirearms.org/online_community/index.php/topic,18926.0.html

It might be a good string for future years as well.

402.308:

--- Quote from: sidearm1 on January 24, 2020, 04:08:38 PM ---Please read the Bios carefully.  Start out with picking the ones with similar likes as you, then legal experience, legislative experience and actual advocacy for 2A rights.  I know it  is time consuming, but I do it over a week and then google any I might have questions on.  Remember NRA cannot do it alone, we need people contacting their state senator on every gun bill good or bad.  It is amazing how many people complain, but cannot tell you their senators' name.

--- End quote ---

No offense, sidearm1, but this is a crucial year for NRA members to take their votes seriously, with what has surfaced over the last year. 
Voting based upon the bios submitted is like buying a product based on a company's own reviews on its website.
Please see my post I've been adding to in the full members area with links and videos that will assist in a well informed vote.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version