General Categories > Newsworthy

LB 77

<< < (2/8) > >>

Mntnman:
Another good step. Too bad they couldn't get the requirement to notify taken out. It kinda voids one right to exercise this right.

On another note, state patrol is failing big time on getting my renewal out in a timely manner. Forty days and no permit.

DanS:
n another note, state patrol is failing big time on getting my renewal out in a timely manner. Forty days and no permit.

Patrol is being allowed to ignore the State law as written. How about contacting the State Attorney General office and informing that dept?
Somehow, somewhere,  there is someone the Patrol will consider above them, and will inform the Patrol their legal obligation, and that their endless excuses of why they cant comply, should stop. "our printer was broken or out of ink", "we have no staff whatsoever to dedicate to these permit requests or renewals", "well will mail them out  as time allows" <WRONG!

I support law enforcement, but because Patrol office staff or others higher up, didnt want these permits to ever be issued in the first place, is no reason to ignore the requirements in the law as written.

Question, how is the requirement that permit holders be notified of permit expiration 90? days before the date, working? Anyone get  even that from the Patrol?

Greybeard:
I got notified in February of my permit expiration in June. I applied for renewal when appropriate and am waiting for my permit.

npgriff:
I sent my renewal 3rd week of January and received the permit on March 8.  Pushing the 45 days and my expiration date.  The acknowledgement letter was dated February 28. 

LJUnaTIC:
https://www.nebraska.gov/apps-nsp-chp/

Online renewals with small fee

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version