< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: A special thanks to Senators Mark Christensen, Tony Fulton & Kent Rogert,  (Read 1537 times)

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
I need to especially recognize Mark Christensen of Imperial for his steadfast support of the 2nd Amendment and the gun rights of the Citizens of this state. For the last four years he has sponsored our legislative efforts, and help immensely getting them through the process.

Removed by Andy

I would also like to give my personal thanks to Senator Tony Fulton, who stuck his neck out several times, to bring forward important legislation in the form of designating bills as his priority bills. A conservative leader that was true to his principals, when moderation might have been more beneficial in his tight campaigns in liberal Lincoln.

Thank you Tony for sticking to your guns. You have my total support in your bid for State Treasurer.

And Thanks to Senator Rogert for introducing what I have considered my pet bill in LB817. In the end it was quite more than initially proposed, but I am very happy with the outcome

And finally,  thank you to Sen. Bill Avery for supporting a pro-gun bill, never thought I would say that. But I have to give credit where credit is due.

All in all a good year for our cause. The Castle Doctrine, though delayed, will be back next session, and we will ram it through.

Dan W
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 07:52:37 PM by AAllen »
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Poor Man

• Powder Benefactor
 :) ;) :D ::)
Amen, Amen, and Amen.  Thanks for putting this up Dan.  We all owe a great big thanks to these fine representatives.
Most folks who get lost in thought are
stumbling around in unfamiliar territory

Law is not necessarily Justice: nor is Justice necessarily Legal

NRA Life Member; CCRKBA Life Member;Charter Member - Second Amendment Task Force. Member of Gun Owners of America. and, National
Ass'n for Gun Right

Offline Bill

• NFOA Full Member
Yep, and I fully intend to have a new rep next session who will be a little more supportive of this legislation. 

Offline WESchultz

• Powder Benefactor
  • ENGC & NMA
We do have very good 2nd amendment support in and from many, many NE districts. Even more people than I'm mentioning. I would like to specifically point out adding Sen. Scott Lautenbaugh, Sen Chris Langemeier and NE Attorney General Jon Bruning "should all be considered" when patting people on the back for supporting the 2nd amendment. All these guys and the ones listed prior in above responses, ALL deserve our continued political support. We've got good people with common sense from many locations, across the state, and we need to keep it that way.
If you don't know your rights, you don't have any!

A-FIXER

I as well e-mailed them for their enthusium on this matter.

Offline jetdrvr46

• NFOA Full Member
  • Get off my lawn!
We are very fortunate here in Nebraska. Lots of good folks. I grew up in Illinois and would never go back to that liberal run mess.

Offline WESchultz

• Powder Benefactor
  • ENGC & NMA
Guys an Gals,

Tony Fulton is an asset for all NE firearm owners.

Tony has helped us all and is always promoting our 2nd amendment interests. We need to keep Tony in the NE State Capitol, this time elected as our NE State Treasurer. Please take the time to visit Tony?s web site http://tonyfulton.com (or below) and help Tony by donating to his campaign. If you can spare $20.00 or whatever amount you can afford to help get Tony elected as State Treasurer it would be appreciated. We need to get and keep the good guys like Tony elected.

Please take the time to forward this email to whomever, across the state of NE, who believes in our 2nd amendment rights. Some of you have additional email distribution lists. Please use them to distribute this email today. Any and all $$$ help will be appreciated. Besides donating to Tony?s campaign make sure you VOTE for Tony.

We all need to support Tony.

Bill

Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:44 AMTo: 'Bill Schultz'
Subject: Need help
Importance: High

Bill,

You might be able to help me out.  You might know I?m going to be term-limited in a couple years from the legislature and am currently running in a close race for State Treasurer.  Because of the legislative session, I have not had time to raise as much money as I would have wanted for the campaign ? the session, the budget, etc are intense and time consuming.  So I?m hustling now!

I?m conducting a fundraising drive on my website now.  I?m trying to raise money by the end of this week.  See here: http://tonyfulton.com

Would you be willing to email any of your contacts who support me and my work?  If just a handful of folks would make even a small contribution, it would be a great help to me.  I hate to ask, but I have to.

Feel free to call me on my cell if you want to ask questions or talk about the campaign: 402-890-3922
Thanks for considering.
tony

Senator Tony Fulton
Nebraska Legislature
District 29, Lincoln
http://www.tonyfulton.com

Offline Roper

• Powder Benefactor
Tony has been critical to the gains made for gun owners and our rights, please take a few minutes to support him in his quest to be our next state treasurer!!
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.
Ronald Reagan

Offline tut

• Forum Member
    • Tuts words
Tony's got my help and $20.
Imagine how gun control might be stomped if either of the NON-COMPROMISING lobbying groups, the Second Amendment Foundation or Gun Owners of America, had the NRA's 4 million members!

Offline WESchultz

• Powder Benefactor
  • ENGC & NMA
Be sure to vote for Tony Fulton for NE State Treasurer on May 11th, he?s a good guy for the job. Watch his YouTube video.

Friends,

Our TV ad is now airing across Nebraska.  You can view it here:

The race is close between me and Stenberg, with a large number of Nebraskans still undecided.  Those undecided Nebraskans who view this ad are much more likely to vote for us.  Would you email the above link to your Nebraska contacts, or post it to your Facebook page?  That would be a big help.  It's equivalent to buying airtime on TV - without spending money.

Of course we still need help to buy more airtime on TV with a financial contribution at my website: http://www.tonyfulton.com/contribute

And of course remember to vote on Tuesday, May 11th.  The campaign has been hard, but the race is very close.

Thank you for your help!
Tony

Senator Tony Fulton
Nebraska Legislature
District 29, Lincoln
http://www.tonyfulton.com

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
tony's got my vote and i helped him out monetarily as well.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official