General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

New T's are in, finally!

(1/3) > >>

SBarry:
The newly designed t shirts are in. I added the website to them. They are $15 shipped or you can buy them at the Kearney Gun Show or at the Grand Island Gun Show. What do you think of these?

Anyone who ordered a tshirt will be getting them in the mail by the end of the week.

RobertH:
the quality looks really nice!  is that graphic on the front or back?

SBarry:
Thats the back, front has small logo only without web address. Quality is outstanding. Gildan shirts, good ink that doesn't fade, good detail. Many members have them including DanW and FarmerRick. 2xl and 3xl are limited in quanity.

Colors available: Green, Tan and Black

NE Bull:
Is it too late to get a couple from ya'? I'm in Lincoln no plans to head west, but I'm in Omaha almost every other day.

SBarry:
I will mail them out. Send a check or money order to:
Scott Barry
19830 220th Road
Amherst Ne 68812

Please include a note with size and color. No returns or refunds,  I don't have time for that and won't do it. Black is going fast, do it quick, first money here gets orders filled first. 2-3 wait time on new orders with baseball and softball seasons approaching.

I am not profiting on this, just a way to get the word out and provide a better quality shirt to the members.  All profits are donated back to the NFOA.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version