< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Gun Talk Radio Program  (Read 573 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Gun Talk Radio Program
« on: June 30, 2010, 10:43:03 PM »
You are invited to read as much--or as little--of the following information as you might need to get a picture of an interesting--and most unusual--electronic media program dealing with guns.
Heard it the other day on the way home from a range match.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In its 15th year of national syndication, Tom Gresham's Gun Talk Radio airs live on Sundays from 2PM-5PM Eastern, and runs on 96 stations, plus SIRIUS XM Satellite Radio.    All Gun Talk shows can be downloaded as podcasts through Apple iTunes or at www.guntalk.libsyn.com.    More information is available at www.guntalk.com.  

Here'a a Sample:

Full day of Firearms on Gun Talk

It?s a full day of firearms as representatives from Kahr Arms, Ruger and Sig Sauer join Tom Gresham this Sunday, June 27th, on Tom Gresham's Gun Talk (R) Radio, the only nationally-syndicated radio talk show about guns and the shooting sports.

Frank Harris, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Kahr Arms, stops in to talk about the recent purchase of Magnum Research, best known for their Desert Eagle pistols. Kahr Arms, based in New York, adds the Desert Eagle pistols to their unique product line that includes the ?Tommy Gun? and M1 .30 caliber carbines.

As Marketing Communications Manager for Ruger, Lori Petoske is used to being in front of cameras, but participating in an upcoming cable show was a new experience, even for her.   Beginning July 10th, Spike TV debuts a two-hour programming block called ?Don?t be a Victim?, which includes the show, ?Conceal + Carry=Survive?.

The show follows nine students, one of whom is Petoske, as they go through a concealed handgun course.    The students? backgrounds and histories range greatly, and some have never fired a gun before.    Petoske can also be seen in training videos on Gun Talk TV and in episodes of Guns and Gear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda Hard to Believe, Ain't It?????!!!!!!!

sfg[/b]
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 11:37:14 AM by SemperFiGuy »
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Ronvandyn

• Pollywog
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: Gun Talk Radio Program
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 04:41:31 PM »
Not really.  I get the Armed American Radio podcast from ITunes all the time, and there is the Armed Citizens Podcast available there also.  I hear the AAR is afiliated with more than 200 stations across the country (none in Neb that I know of) and growing.  I hope some station around here picks it up soon, but I doubt its going to happen in Omaha.

Ron
NE-CHP Holder, USAF Veteran, NRA Member,  ENGC Member
KC0MXX

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Re: Gun Talk Radio Program
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 05:23:47 PM »
RonV-------------

It can be found at KOIL 1180 in Omaha on Sunday, 1-4pm.

That's the local programming place for Gun Talk.

I'm not sure where it might be broadcast elsewhere in Nebraska .

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer