< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Omaha: stick that up your pipe and smoke it!  (Read 1029 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Omaha: stick that up your pipe and smoke it!
« on: July 14, 2010, 08:38:31 AM »
 ;D :D woooo hooooo  LB 817 in effect today. Really wanting to go to Omaha for some reason and parade around town with my discretly concealed firearm.

Hmmm LIGHT-BULB!  Would it be too bold to have a tshirt printed so say something to the effect: Dear Mr. Bad guy, before threating me, please ask yourself "is this man equipped and willing to meet my threat today?"

or simply-

I <3 Nebraska Concealed Carry Laws.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 08:52:07 AM by NE Bull »
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
Re: Omaha: stick that up your pipe and smoke it!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 05:25:29 PM »
I <3 that T-shirt. :D

Offline Roper

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 10:16:42 PM »
I had to go to Omaha today for meetings, it was sure nice to carry!!!
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.
Ronald Reagan

Offline tut

• Forum Member
    • Tuts words
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 11:48:51 AM »
Nice to know I don't have to "cache" my non-carry concealable weapons any more here in Omaha!  (Eat dirt, mayor)  I think you'd have to be a complete moron to have registered all of your concealable weapons.  Thank you, Bullet Hole and Cabela's for being there, in Sarpy county, all those years!  (of course, I did NOT own any non-registered concealable weapons, Mr. detective, sir.)  

BTW, I just found Rod at R.L. Moeller Sporting Arms on S. 84th in LaVista...  He'd have been another option now for non-register acquisitions.  Of course CCW holders don't have to worry about it as a result of LB817 but he's still a great guy and I intend to purchase there.  In my opinion, the local guy is the one to support.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:26:11 AM by tut »
Imagine how gun control might be stomped if either of the NON-COMPROMISING lobbying groups, the Second Amendment Foundation or Gun Owners of America, had the NRA's 4 million members!