< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Legally concealed decals  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Supersparky

• NFOA Full Member
Legally concealed decals
« on: November 19, 2010, 07:40:36 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has one of these, or even seen them.  It is something that the average citizen wouldn't know and wouldn't announce the the world that you have a gun inside.  Just curious.  The website is www.legallyconcealed.org

A-FIXER

Re: Legally concealed decals
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 12:16:24 AM »
I have never seen this emblem anywhere, but not that I don't support the 2nd am... but I would rather not choose to offer an awareness of my preference to carry to those who are up to no good.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 06:52:30 AM »
OO  :o OO  I need that! It'll go great with my tac vest and CCW badge!  ::)
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Mike M.

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 09:35:49 AM »
I have never seen this emblem anywhere, but not that I don't support the 2nd am... but I would rather not choose to offer an awareness of my preference to carry to those who are up to no good.
I dont see that it is any different than the NRA or NFOA stickers. I have had people ask me while wearing the NFOA tshirt if we were an organization about ccw and have been asked similar questions about the sticker on my blazer.
Strangers get an intro to the NFOA and an invite to join. Friends and co-workers get the same but also a little bit about CCW.
Mike

USAF 82-88, American Legion, NFOA,  NRA

A-FIXER

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 10:55:01 AM »
I don't have those stickers on my autos, and yes on my apparel I have those but I am either hunting or the like going in to small town cafes and dressing in my sport of the day . It is great for those who do fly the banners of our sport, but what I don't like is carrying ccw and having the mutiple outter indicators that I am prepared for self defense.
A-FIXER