< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Beauty Queen defends Fiance with a Pink 38  (Read 843 times)

Offline greg58

• Lead Benefactor
Beauty Queen defends Fiance with a Pink 38
« on: March 22, 2011, 10:26:20 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22/armed-beauty-queen-fatally-shoots-intruder-florida-home-invasion/#ixzz1HNTXyuWL

I saw this story and enjoyed reading it, I especially liked the line about how she was a bad shot at the range.
Greg58
Pants Up!  Don't Loot!

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: Beauty Queen defends Fiance with a Pink 38
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 10:31:32 PM »
Nice!
Can't wait for the ACR write up in next months NRA rag.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline DanClrk51

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 12:43:11 PM »
We should read this story to Senator Council in regards to LB 565 and point out how bad it would be in that situation for her gun to be locked in a storage box. Even though she was a bad shot she managed to kill the bad guy and not her fiance  :P

Offline DaveB

• NFOA Full Member
  • Future lottery winner!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 01:02:21 PM »
Yeah, he has lots of money living in a big house carrying around nothing but $100 bills. Guess he can't impress the ladies without cash. Maybe he ought to get a checking account to pay for the pizza next time.

I wonder who really shot the guy and what his relationship was with the $100 bill guy. I wonder if someone was coming by at that time of the morning to collect a debt owed to him and ended up getting shot.

I'm not sure this is the real story, just seems a little fishy to me.

Offline Roper

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 06:41:08 AM »
Dave B - seems that you like to speculate when it comes to people with money and guns.  Who cares if the guy walks around $100 bills - what does that have to do w/ the fact that he and his girlfriend were victims of a home invasion and they defended themselves?  I seem to recall you speculated on another topic that some guy was a felon and therefore couldn't afford a good lawyer.  Sometimes I don't follow your logic.
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.
Ronald Reagan

Offline DaveB

• NFOA Full Member
  • Future lottery winner!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 08:18:26 AM »
What's wrong with speculation? There are always three sides to every story, and the news media usually posts only one side, theirs. I don't take the story for what is in print, hardly ever do.

Had this guy not been flashing money everywhere he went, why would his home be invaded? Obviously someone knew there was a reason to go there at 3 AM. I could be wrong, but a lot of times things change with time. I always look to the future, hope for the best, but don't get too upset when things turn out bad. I have to wait for an investigation, there is more to look at here than just a dead guy that had a door opened for him at 3 AM.

At least in this one, the guy can hire a decent lawyer, he won't have to take whatever one has the time to represent him.