< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Event at Cabelas (La Vista) Feb 4-6 *Help Needed*  (Read 2704 times)

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
Re: Event at Cabelas (La Vista) Feb 4-6 *Help Needed*
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2011, 06:42:24 PM »
I was there from 10 to 4 ..... we ran out of literature/brochures, which were very nicely done, btw....... a pretty slow day at Cabela's, though, being SuperBowl Sunday.  The NRA guys from ENGC were great......
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline Rob B

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2011, 07:18:32 PM »
JimP, great to meet you! I will try to make it a point to get more involved!

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2011, 07:34:09 PM »
So..... how many members are we up to now?
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2011, 09:18:43 PM »
Thanks to everyone who helped out this weekend.  Looks like Saturday was the busy day and the others were light.  Either way, good job guys.  Thanks so much for helping out.  I hope everyone had a good time.

I counted the signup sheets and we got 110 new members this weekend.  Also received a $10 donation Saturday.